new unused cartomizer carto clearomizer clearo tips tricks maintenance pre burn burning preburn cleaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

veganvap

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
usa
I searched thread titles for combos of things like: new clearomizer cartomizer clean burn maintenance, but found nothing.
I think I remember a video of someone cleaning and/or pre burning a new unused clearo/carto before filling with juice. Maintenance, cleaning, and other tips and tricks are easy to search out, but I'm looking for what people have found to be the best if any at all tips and tricks for a new wick-system clearo like a ce5, t3, nova before filling.thanks

Last edited:

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
There's no good reason to dry burn a new vision ego or most clearos - they're good to go out of the package. I just fill, slosh it around for a minute and start vaping. I've been doing this for about nine months without any problem and get a long life and great flavor from the start. Dry burning is useful if you've been using it with darker/sweeter liquids for some time or after about 20-30 mls of clear light colored juices.

Tinaphps

Sep 14, 2012
Scotts Hill
There's no good reason to dry burn a new vision ego or most clearos.
manboy.jpg

tistar.jpg

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I remove one of the two loose flavor wicks from my Kanger T3's. Also, you can replace the coil with SS mesh. Really nice flavor but tough building and installing the mesh and coil. When I used other clearos I replaced the wicks with cotton wicks. Would really like to try bamboo wicks but can't find a source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread