Not open for further replies.

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
...came in the mail today. =)

I thought I was doing a thorough job with research before my 801 (RN4072) got here so that I would be prepared. But, sometimes once you actually get these things in your hands it's not as clear as one (well, me <g>) might think.

While the battery is charging for the new device, I decided to take a shot at dripping the old 4081. (until today I was using pre-filled carts) My 4081 is the recessed type. The bridge of the atty sits back into the cylinder about 1/4 of an inch. Dripping a couple of drops onto the atty was a piece of cake. The e-cig fired right up and I learned what a throat hit really is. LOL I thought I was vaping for almost a week now but in reality, not so much. The e-liquid I'm using first is *Marlboro* high, high in this case meaning 16 mg. (these things do vary a bit from site to site, eh? <g>) I have no idea how some of youz guyz vape 32 mgs. 16 is as high as I would ever need to go, methinks. Me happy. =)

Shifting gears -- I'm looking down the throat of the atty on the 4072. Man, the bridge is way down there. I could see the drop of e-liquid hitting the bridge on the 4081, no sweat. But, on the 4072 there's just no way. The videos in the forum are great but there doesn't seem to be a way of demonstrating how to drip all the way down inside that 4072 cylinder. What's the procedure guys/gals? Just get the tip of the bottle inside the cylinder, drip and hope it finds the bridge center? 'Tis an inexact science and I'm just being overly analytical/safe?

Thanks in advance.

Richie

Ladycats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2008
Western North Carolina
Even if you drip it down the side of the cylinder it's still going to work okay - so don't worry too much about that. :)

Exactly :) Just hold the bottle/dropper over the top and drip away, no place to go but down ........ with the penstyle/801 I usually go 3-4 drips ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread