Ncig, RN-4072, DSE-801, M-201,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Löki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Ok so I got myself a Ncig from njoy a few months ago and was enjoying it for a while now when all of a sudden Bamm the attys died about 3 weeks ago. I called njoy an they were 100% nice people to deal with, They sent me an atty but said it would take about 2 weeks to arrive. So I ran out and got an atty from a local shop it was an DSE-801 atty. It did not work very well at all compared to the atty that came with the Ncig. So I did some shopping around and found out that the Ncig was really a RN-4072. Well I could not find an RN-4072 atty any place so I figured ehh whatever I have other e-cig's so I'll just wait for the replacement atty from njoy. Well the atty from njoy showed up last week and it's a M-201 atty they sent me. And all I can say to the m-201 Is OMFG !

Here's the break down of the attys

RN-4072, 4 hole, same size as the 801. Low bridge twice as fat as the 801, Vapor score 7

DSE-801 , 0 hole, same size as the 4072.High bridge very thin.
Vapor score 5

M-201, 2 hole, smaller then the 801 and 4072 and the carts from the 4072 had to be cut down because they would not fit properly and I could not get any vapor from them before cutting them down. Low super fat bridge.
Vapor score 9

The M-201 got it's score even while using a 4072 battery, And I hear the 201 battery is better then the 4072..........

So now I need to ask where can I find M-201's in stock? I want a back up!
I see them for sale at litecig but out of stock8-o

Also why do people swear by there 801's while the m-201 is never heard of talked about or seen?

Löki;778483 said:
Ok so I got myself a Ncig from Njoy a few months ago and was enjoying it for a while now when all of a sudden Bamm the attys died about 3 weeks ago. I called Njoy an they were 100% nice people to deal with, They sent me an atty but said it would take about 2 weeks to arrive. So I ran out and got an atty from a local shop it was an DSE-801 atty. It did not work very well at all compared to the atty that came with the Ncig. So I did some shopping around and found out that the Ncig was really a RN-4072. Well I could not find an RN-4072 atty any place so I figured ehh whatever I have other e-cig's so I'll just wait for the replacement atty from njoy. Well the atty from njoy showed up last week and it's a M-201 atty they sent me. And all I can say to the m-201 Is OMFG !

Here's the break down of the attys

RN-4072, 4 hole, same size as the 801. Low bridge twice as fat as the 801, Vapor score 7

DSE-801 , 0 hole, same size as the 4072.High bridge very thin.
Vapor score 5

M-201, 2 hole, smaller then the 801 and 4072 and the carts from the 4072 had to be cut down because they would not fit properly and I could not get any vapor from them before cutting them down. Low super fat bridge.
Vapor score 9

The M-201 got it's score even while using a 4072 battery, And I hear the 201 battery is better then the 4072..........

So now I need to ask where can I find M-201's in stock? I want a back up!
I see them for sale at litecig but out of stock8-o

Also why do people swear by there 801's while the m-201 is never heard of talked about or seen?

Have you tried Litecig's (Shawn's)other site where you can buy his M-201's (and others) in bulk? The 2-hole kind (You can buy 5 Kit's, 5 atty's, 5 batts. at a time, etc,) here's the link: M201 Atomizers - ecigwholesale

He also has another additional site here: http://www.vaporcloudz.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=44

I prefer the 4-hole draw myself, found at abettersmoke.com, http://www.abettersmoke.com/ These has an easier draw, and produce tons of vapor. Just my 2¢

Last edited:

Löki

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Interesting no mention of the BE112 which IMO is the best penstyle 801 type atomizer on the market.

Sun

OMG now I have to find a BE112 to try. lol

Ok so who sells them ? Now that sun had to make me want to try one.

And no MickiO I have not been to that site and did not even know it existed but will take a look see. Thanx

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Löki;778583 said:
OMG now I have to find a BE112 to try. lol

Ok so who sells them ? Now that sun had to make me want to try one.

And no MickiO I have not been to that site and did not even know it existed but will take a look see. Thanx

Loki--they are manufactured by www.bestecig.com but there is also a US Suppiler that I can not remember now--I get mine from China but I am sure someone will chime in here.

Sun

Valkerie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2009
Lincoln Park, NJ
Loki--they are manufactured by www.bestecig.com but there is also a US Suppiler that I can not remember now--I get mine from China but I am sure someone will chime in here.

Sun

Vaporspot.com has a twice a month co-op buy with BestECig, but usually has attys for sale on their website.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
The M201 is 4 holes and not 2 as far i mine is concerned. There has never been a draw issue for me all this while. I know www.absolutelyecigs.com is always in stock for all Mseries stuff so you could check them out. The USB Passthrough is a must. They are too big for me to bring out so i use them only in front of the comp. I've used almost all penstyles as i was an early penstyle fan and none have even come close to the M201.

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
If you notice the threads length, shape and the multiple holes on the battery of the M201, you will notice that it is different from most penstyle models. Even the atomiser is vastly different with a layer of rubbery/ silicone like material inside it.

This makes it incompatible with other penstyle components and would make sense if it does not perform as well with other model parts. I remember interchanging M201 parts with DSE and RN parts and for most part, it would not work at all or was almost impossible to drag.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks so much for all the info in this thread. I have been wanting to try a penstyle and have been trying to compare the models. I need more vapor than I have been getting from my 902/J118. It was good when I got it a month ago, but vapor production has gone down considerably, by like 75%. I've been supplementing with more and more analogs.

So judging on vapor production, battery life, availability, price, and ease of use - the RN4072 from MyPVShop is in the lead. A plus with that model is that if there is an emergency, I can drive to the Pilot truck stop and pick up anNjoy battery or atty. Of course, I'm open to suggestions from those in the know. <hint, hint>

Basically, I want vapor coming out of my ears, the longest battery life I can get short of a box mod (several hours), parts that last and don't need fiddling with (I read that one gentleman has been using the same 4072 atty for almost a year now) and I want to be able to get what I want, when I want (a large color selection would be great) and I don't have a lot of money to spend. We women don't ask for much, do we?

Two questions; is the blue foam cart mod work as well with this model as it does with others? And, do I need to buy new chargers or will the ones I have for my J118 work with a RN4072?

I have been reading everything I can find here on ECF, but would be appreciative of more help.

Thank you,
~A

Last edited:

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
ive been using the RN4072s for a looong time now.love em.

i recently bought a load of DSE801s in bulk from China.the hit and vapor is so weak compared to the 4072...i know the reasons for this,but i didnt expect them to be this bad...its like vaping fresh air.i hate the 801s.zero satisfaction for me.

so yeah,the 4072s are good in my book...i also really like the Joye atomisers like Jantys.but then i havent tried the M201 or BE112...they may very well be better.i guess i'll have to order some.

but a word of caution Angelique-please do not expect to get a year from an atomiser...youll be bitterly disappointed.
hope for a months decent vaping,if that...everything after thats a bonus.keep spares and keep your fingers crossed.

you will need a new charger for the penstyle.

i gave up on penstyle carts long ago,and just direct drip the atomiser...i dont know anything about cart mods...i just cant be bothered fiddling with them,as dripping suits me just fine...at least until commercial cart improvements come along.
im sure someone else will chime in about this.

good luck!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread