• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New to group and ECF

Status
Not open for further replies.

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Hello everyone;

Thank you for approving my request to join Christian Vapers. I've only been a member of ECF for 3 weeks, and honestly I felt a little out of place. I'm so glad I found your group! I hope to be here often!
I look forward to "meeting" you, and I hope to get to know you.

A little about me. I'm a born again Christian, and have been for many years. God is Great! He has brought me through so many hard trials. I didn't always understand His reasons, but it has taught, and still is, teaching me to fully rely on Him.

I am also a former truck driver. I drove a team operation with my husband for 12 years before I had to quit due to health issues. My husband still drives, and I wish I could still drive with him.

I'm new to ECF, and anxiously waiting for my first starter kit to arrive! I hope it will be in the next day or two. I've struggled with cigarettes for a long time. I've tried everything on the market to quit. I didn't share my faith with others very much due to my smoking. I was always embarrassed to be a smoker. But I feel God has led me here to ECF and this group. He has provided the means for me to quit smoking for good! Thank You, Lord!

God Bless and I'll see you on the boards.

trukinlady

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2010
Missouri, USA
Hi LisaLisa;

Thank you for the warm welcome! I look forward to it also! :)

I finally got my starter kit, and so far I really like it. I need to get a couple more attys. I just have the 2 that came with my kit. Once I get the hang of vaping, I am really looking forward to being smoke free! I thank God I found this forum!

God Bless, and I'll see you on the boards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread