New to ECF! Sharing my collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickg1

Jan 22, 2014
United States
Hey I just joined this forum recently. I got into vaping about a year ago and didn't realize my equipment was garbage until I found an off-topic vaping thread on a PC forum I frequent (Overclock.net)

I found some cool people over there that helped steer me in the direction of quality equipment to get started on, but now I have the fever!

Here is some of the gear I currently own:

20140216_182344_zpsda075632.jpg

Innokin iTaste V3
Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0
Vamo V3
2x Kanger Protank II w/ Aero Base
1x Kanger Protank 3
1x Kanger Aerotank
1x Kanger Mini Protank II
My latest batch of Killer-Juice

I have about 50 more bottles of juice in my vape bin! I hit the Killer-Juice, Lucky 7 Vapes, and Good Life Vapor sales pretty hard recently, I should be stocked up for a while. However, I'm always open for sales and trying new things!

I just placed an order for a Vamo V5, iTaste SVD, and some AW IMR 18350's and Panasonic 18650B's. Can't wait!! :vapor:

stickg1

Jan 22, 2014
United States
Thanks! My MVP came with an iClear 30 but with the old wick instead of the bottom feed coil. I'm gonna order a bottom coil to try in it. I do like Kanger but I haven't tried much else so I can't compare it to much.

The Nautilus looks nice, a friend on another forum recommended me those.

I want to get into the drippers and rebuildable atomizers. I'm a little reluctant though, I'm not really sure what all to get to make it happen. If there was something moderately priced I might give it a shot. I do switch juices a lot and I hear drippers are great for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread