Status
Not open for further replies.

ch1naski

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Miss Roxy...
Not being much of a fruity vapor fan, I've found Vapure's Manic Melon has changed my mind. I picked some up at Vapetoberfest, and I'm sold. Wonderful fruit flavor.

Other than that I'm all about coffees and sweets. (Nicquid's butterscotch and daybreak, Epic's Wake n vape, and Potion XXIV's Last Emperor[super highly extremely recommended for a "not too sweet " sweet.]. All coffee or sweets.)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Miss Roxy...
Not being much of a fruity vapor fan, I've found Vapure's Manic Melon has changed my mind. I picked some up at Vapetoberfest, and I'm sold. Wonderful fruit flavor.

Other than that I'm all about coffees and sweets. (Nicquid's butterscotch and daybreak, Epic's Wake n vape, and Potion XXIV's Last Emperor[super highly extremely recommended for a "not too sweet " sweet.]. All coffee or sweets.)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Manic Melon (PG/VG Blend) - Vapure Premium E-Liquid, Electronic Cigarettes & Accessories

This one?
If so, I'm definitely buying it next time. I love melon! :D

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
I have been seeing posts about "steeping" and have no clue what that means. Any help?
Aging or maturing. You just put your juice bottles in a dark place and let it sit for a week or two. Some people will periodically let it breathe (i.e. take the cap off) for for a few minutes then put the cap back on and shake it. Aging the mixture allows the flavors time to blend.

MikeJA

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
California
Steeping is basically letting a juice sit for a while before vaping.

I mix my own and usually let it sit for a day, cap off. It allows it to aerate a bit. Then, I put the cap on and let it sit for about a week, shaking at least once a day. The flavors seem to blend together and any harshness blows off.

Edit: And welcome to ecf and congrats, Roxy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread