New to ECF and Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disk4mat

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 9, 2012
USA
Thanks TrulyInsane and IsThisIDUsed... This has got to be one of the most friendly and active forums I've come across in recent times.

Optics,
Man you are a wealth of insight and information. Huge thanks! Currently myself I am going thru 1 to 1.5 cartos a day. Im trying to limit myself. Before vaping I was rolling my own cigs at about $1.15 per pack. I quit for health concerns and I figure Im spending about the same. But at least its not costing me money to get sick or worse.

I could never go back. I have a feeling after my bro gets his x2 Im gonna want one lol... Im just doscovering bottle liquid, mixing and refilling. Prefilled carto's are just a bot too costly for me as I would really like to enjoy 2 per day. So I might go x2 and buy bulk liquid then I can enjoy more for less $.

smokinglover

Moved On
Apr 19, 2012
Canada
  • Deleted by Sam Vimes
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier spam

-Optics-

Fear the Beard...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Thanks TrulyInsane and IsThisIDUsed... This has got to be one of the most friendly and active forums I've come across in recent times.

Optics,
Man you are a wealth of insight and information. Huge thanks! Currently myself I am going thru 1 to 1.5 cartos a day. Im trying to limit myself. Before vaping I was rolling my own cigs at about $1.15 per pack. I quit for health concerns and I figure Im spending about the same. But at least its not costing me money to get sick or worse.

I could never go back. I have a feeling after my bro gets his x2 Im gonna want one lol... Im just doscovering bottle liquid, mixing and refilling. Prefilled carto's are just a bot too costly for me as I would really like to enjoy 2 per day. So I might go x2 and buy bulk liquid then I can enjoy more for less $.
No problem, happy to help. Just when I get into something, I like to research the crap out of it all and try to learn as much as I can. So help to give advice when I've done so much digging already lol.
Yeah, rolling your own vs packs is certainly cheaper which narrows the margin from going to Vaping over packs. Notice the prices much greater vs. a roll your own type. Filling your old cartos or clearos/tanks etc is definitely the way to go. Cheaper and a wider array of flavors to choose from. One other thing, not sure of which brand of 808 battery you have, but the clearomizers for the X2, WILL fill on the Volt smaller cigarette style batteries and probably will for all 808's. Not 100% sure though but I know they fit on my cig type versions. Just looks very odd. Can always give that a shot, but ultimately I think just getting your own X2 will make you happy.

Freeality

Apr 28, 2012
Olympia, WA
Hello everyone! First I have to say what a great resource this community has been. I was able to get so much information and I am perfectly happy vaping - having quit smoking 12 days ago. Well I thought it was about time to create my acct and stop lurking about :p
good on ya! It took me three weeks to graduate from lurking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread