**NEW SUPPLIER: CANADA WIDE DEBUT!** - The Gentlemen's Reserve @ www.grbc.co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah
Definately wanted to try a BC Vendor but no phone number or email address (so I could email from my outlook) Bummer!!! He could be losing a lot of biz from those who don't know about this forum. Maybe in the meantime he could list contact info on his site while he gets this solved. Too bad, my provari was shipped yesterday and I really wanted to try the cinnamon and other flavours and let my taste buds play.
Stupid question Can I use two browsers? Maybe I can try to play after work today to install firefox but I have to get back on the wheel.
Thanks for your help.

This is a message about my experience with Gentlemansreserve website. It does not like being opened with Internet Explorer I was able to make an order when I added the browser Firefox. Maybe he could put a note on his home page or somewhere that his site needs to be used with firefox. One more thing... I thought I was cursed when my shopping cart wouldn't update, my problem was that most of the flavors I wanted weren't in stock, ha ha I needed to scroll down and check to see if they were available Hm well I got 15 samples hope I can pay for them soon ching ching After this I really need to stop spending money!
Thanks vise for all of your help!

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
This is a message about my experience with Gentlemansreserve website. It does not like being opened with Internet Explorer I was able to make an order when I added the browser Firefox. Maybe he could put a note on his home page or somewhere that his site needs to be used with firefox. One more thing... I thought I was cursed when my shopping cart wouldn't update, my problem was that most of the flavors I wanted weren't in stock, ha ha I needed to scroll down and check to see if they were available Hm well I got 15 samples hope I can pay for them soon ching ching After this I really need to stop spending money!
Thanks vise for all of your help!

That info is buried in this thread somewhere, but you are right, he should get his web guy to put up a note about it on the front page :)

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
Thanks for stopping by D-guy :) Its always pricier to shop in person when u can smell all the flavors.

Updates; new arrivals Vision eGos (stardusts) in $5.00/ea more Vision 3.5ml Clearomizers $5.00/ea and Vision Grandes $7.00/ea

GR Sundown finally back in stock. Rugged blend temporarily out of stock for first time ever.

eGo-C's genuine for $70.00 CAD thats $10 below minimum retail price imposed by joyetech. standard ego and ego-T batteries are on clearance as well!

Hope everyone had a great long weekend :) Cheers

Qcaj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2012
Calgary
Series sampler packs are also back for $3.00/5ml
I guess these are gone now. Can't wait to see these again some time.

I just placed a big (for me) order of a bunch of 5mL bottles. Can't wait to flex my vaping tastebuds! :D
(I haven't even vaped forreals yet and I'm SO EXCITED I got Express Shipping. eeeee.)

Anybody know of any valid coupon codes ongoing now?
BC10 worked for me. :)

Last edited:

NanoVapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2009
Western Canada
www.grbc.co
I like your website, very useful and very handy. Can't say that about others. Too bad you don't have registration and customer can't see history and other information. I bought some liquids from you, will see how it goes.

Glad you found the website helpful :) We will be opening account registration soon Syman. I hope before Xmas. To do it the way id like though my coders need to custom create me a crediting system and some other useful built in account features that our cart seems to lack out-of-the-box. We will still allow guest/cookie checkouts as well, because I know personally I can never remember half my accounts at websites I shop at and prefer they just remember my device. But accounts have advantages!

Valid coupons for 10% off are "debut" and "BC10" both will work.

Pipeous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2011
Surrey, BC, Canada
www.madpro.ca
OK I have had zero contact from this vendor nor have they even accepted my money. so I am afraid if there is nothing done when I get home in the morning from work, I will have to cancel this, my first ever order (and fairly sizeable one I might add).

I can't wait sorry. It has been almost a week now since I placed this order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread