*HO*HO*HO* Gentlemen's Reserve XMAS CONTEST - win a GG e-cig from santa! *<|:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
Well I haven't received my "You're a winner" message on Youtube, must not have sent them out yet :D

I was thinking the same thing, Phil. They must have misplaced my username and are now scrambling to find it again! Kind of reminds of that time I lost that winning lottery ticket ...

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
Whoo hoo, people!! I won Third Place!! :D Check the email address you provided to set up your You Tube accounts quick!! There might be something in there waiting for you too! Just got notification today so the news is just getting out. Hope some of you here have 1st and 2nd wrapped up. I'm thrilled with 3rd place!! I never win in these contests and I SOOOO need juice!

zer0ith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2011
Burlington, Ontario
Whoo hoo, people!! I won Third Place!! :D Check the email address you provided to set up your You Tube accounts quick!! There might be something in there waiting for you too! Just got notification today so the news is just getting out. Hope some of you here have 1st and 2nd wrapped up. I'm thrilled with 3rd place!! I never win in these contests and I SOOOO need juice!

Congratulations!!!!

*runs to check mine* ---- "There are no messages in this folder." :(

FisherPal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2009
Campbell River, BC
Hey guys ... my notification just came in my regular email Inbox. I didn't have to log on to You Tube at all. It's sent to what email address you provided when you set up your YT account so, in other words, I got mine in my Outlook Express Inbox on my desktop. Maybe you could check there or you Yahoo, Google, Hotmail ... whatever email address you used. Have you checked those email boxes?

If you've already done that, Zer0ith and Phil ... sorry!! :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread