NEW STORE! VA Vapors Lounge Open May 2, 2011 in Richmond VA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
Y'all been open about a month now, how's the shop coming along?

Still working hard. Need to recover the chairs and couch so it doesnt look like grandmas living room. But we have a lot set up! Working on getting our coffee machine in the store and will soon be serving drinks to those looking to cool off from the heat of summer and coffee to give everyone their morning pick-me-up.

Should be fun and hoping to do our grand opening soon! Got some radio stations interested in coming down and taking part in it!

Here is a peak at what we have now!

vaporslounge.jpg

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
HI EVERYBODY! I would just like to mention 2 things...

A: Our NEW Black BoXX Vapormaxx Mods are now on sale in our store!

B: I will be out of town for over a week! Thursday June 9 - Sunday June 19 I will be in FL, Mainly for Vapestock but I will also be down there longer for a Vacation which is long overdue. The shop will be run by a temp we are hiring, you will also see the store owner Jimi and his wife. If there are any problems, concerns, or you just REALLY need more help dont hesitate to call me: (804)389-1934 and I will be more than glad to assist you!

Torqueguy

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2011
Central Virginia
Hey fellas

Just heard about you from Debian Dog. I'm in Cville. count on my support. I'm all about small entrepreourship. I never had the nads to do it, always took the high level corporate route but then again, had small kids to feed. I'm in payback mode now.
Send me some info and I'll get my employees to buy from you. I'm on a vape thing at work. Have lots of smokers that have been astounded at my quitting so you'll get some interest for sure.

Send me a pm and I'll hook you up with wannabe quitters. Just put out some good stuff, no blue light gargage, I'm thinking Rivas and 510 kits will set these guys off.

mz

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
Hey fellas

Just heard about you from Debian Dog. I'm in Cville. count on my support. I'm all about small entrepreourship. I never had the nads to do it, always took the high level corporate route but then again, had small kids to feed. I'm in payback mode now.
Send me some info and I'll get my employees to buy from you. I'm on a vape thing at work. Have lots of smokers that have been astounded at my quitting so you'll get some interest for sure.

Send me a pm and I'll hook you up with wannabe quitters. Just put out some good stuff, no blue light gargage, I'm thinking Rivas and 510 kits will set these guys off.

mz

Ill be sure to get ya set with some business cards and info :D

We love helping companies go smoke free. Already service a lot of Richmond Ambulance and Richmond PD.

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
Clay and I are talking about coming down there and doing a show. Interested?

That sounds awesome. I am going to be out of town till the 19th and be back in shop on the 20th... soooo if you come in between there your gonna run into the owner, owners wife, or owners son... they can give helpful information but if you want the full tour with helpful info (whispers) you should wait for me to come back from vacation.

LOL im going to Vapestock this weekend and then taking my 1week vacation.

Would love for you to come on in and have a look around :)

IN Terms of me being on vacation....

I know a good few of our customers come and look on the ECF for information about the store and updates. In regards to my vacation, if you come to the store and notice it is closed DONT WORRY! Call me! 804-389-1934 and i will try to get you in the doors ASAP, with my absence sadly there is no current fallback guy on who can run the store, Online orders will go through FINE but as im the only person who runs the store itself... and i wont be there... the store may find itself closed on slow days. Feel free to call me, you may hear Mickey and Goofy laughing in the background but i will happily help you and try to get you what you need :)

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
Hello all, I have returned from FL and I am back inside the store!

and of course I have brought Gifts!

NEW TO THE VA VAPORS LOUNGE!

New eGo-T! All of our New eGo-T kits come with an LR atomizer! Have a 5 push on/off function! And are found in our store NOW!

We also have our NEW eGo Passthrough!

Our new Dual Coil LR eGo-T atomizers!

And Finally We Now Have LR 510 Atomizers!

All now In stock in our store!

**Not available in our online store yet**​

OMG! Gamer, do you remember me, asian guy who came in and bought some juices from you... finally you guys get some LR stuff and it happens to be the week that work brought me back home to Hampton Roads. Lol no worries, I'll be there soon enough for some atomizers and stuff. save some lr510's for me. We blew my last atomizer when we tried the 6v lol. See ya soon hopefully.

36tinybells

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2011
Right Over Here
You know, you guy are making me sad I can't come to the store! I have no store to go to. You all better be enjoying it for those of us with no friendly, physical stores! Good thing I've got some awesome online people- I seem to be the test monkey for the smokers I know. Waiting to see how long I'll last.... They better get comfy, I'm starting to stockpile just in case the FDA starts screwing things up! Speaking of which, I've never tried a ceramic reservior cartomizer (which I just saw in the 1D online presence), whats the life span on those compared to a regular cartomizer or boge? And they fit on an ego, right?

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
OMG! Gamer, do you remember me, asian guy who came in and bought some juices from you... finally you guys get some LR stuff and it happens to be the week that work brought me back home to Hampton Roads. Lol no worries, I'll be there soon enough for some atomizers and stuff. save some lr510's for me. We blew my last atomizer when we tried the 6v lol. See ya soon hopefully.

Yeah when you come in remind me that we blew your LR atomizer... I owe you 1 atomizer... lol see you soon! :D

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
You know, you guy are making me sad I can't come to the store! I have no store to go to. You all better be enjoying it for those of us with no friendly, physical stores! Good thing I've got some awesome online people- I seem to be the test monkey for the smokers I know. Waiting to see how long I'll last.... They better get comfy, I'm starting to stockpile just in case the FDA starts screwing things up! Speaking of which, I've never tried a ceramic reservior cartomizer (which I just saw in the 1D online presence), whats the life span on those compared to a regular cartomizer or boge? And they fit on an ego, right?

I love to push sales... but i love making people happy more. Boge Cartomizers are da bomb and blow the ceramic ones out of the water in my honest opinion. Ceramic carts work... ok... a lot of people find that they don't like to wick correctly and that they get a burnt taste from them. Its a hit and miss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread