Hampton Virginia's first Vaping lounge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
All up in your grill..
We are pleased to announce the opening of our 5th location and second B&M store. After literally thousands of requests to open something on that side of the water, we are opening a retail store and vaping lounge in the Phoebus area of Hampton. Just minutes from Buckroe Beach! Hours of operation will be from 11am to 7pm daily with Sunday hours of Noon to 6pm. We offer in house warranties on most hardware and some of the finest e-liquid available on the market. Tomorrow Jan 1st will be a soft opening. The lounge is not complete but the retail store will be open and fully stocked. If you have an e-cigarette you aren't happy with I invite you to bring it in with you and I will let you trade it in for $20 off of any kit priced over $100. Check out some of the cool toys:

WP_20131208_002.jpg vapindacigar.jpg Gen-0kit.jpg WP_20131216_001.jpg genvape.jpg

We offer only the highest quality products and have the following items and more:

-Hyper realistic simulations of cigarettes, cigars, and pipes.
-Cutting edge mech and pcb controlled mods.
-Reworked ego style batteries with dual coil setups.
-Rebuildables and DIY materials like DNA20 Chipsets, A-1 Kanthal and Marine grade steel mesh.
-Cartomizers, atomizers, clearomizers, tanks and disposables.
-Only the finest e-liquids with your choice of American or Chinese labs.
-More then 5 years of experience as Hampton Roads first retailer of electronic cigarettes and personal vaporizers.

Come treat yourself to the flavor of LUXURY and inhale the difference.:vapor:

Vapor Boutique & vaping Lounge
19 N Mallory St
Hampton, VA 23663

Happy New Year, Hampton Roads! :)

Mac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
All up in your grill..
Hey Mac...great to hear! I'll be down there to see you guys probably today! Wanna check out your liquid.

I noticed in the post you mentioned "reworked eGO batteries. Does that mean you are interested in broken (bad) ones? I have a couple. Seems I go through them pretty regularly for some reason.

Dom
Although we do offer trade in's of competitor models for discounts on our kits, we don't use those items for anything. It's more our way of helping someone who has invested in something they aren't happy with to take the edge off of a new purchase. When I say "reworked" I am referring to the uncommon type of setup we offer. Most ego style kits are 650's with ce4 type disposables. Our ego style devices are predominantly 900MAH and up and utilize dual coil builds that offer superior vapor production and battery life by comparison. :)

Just stopped in to the new store. Met Ellle (SP?) and Don. They provided me with some FANTASTIC service!
Thanks for stopping in. :) Ella is my wife and she called me earlier and told me you stopped in. I definitely appreciate your patronage and am very pleased to hear the positive feedback about the service you received. :vapor:

Mac

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
All up in your grill..
HUGE 7 DAY SALE! Begins 5/23/14 ends 5/30/14:

10% off e-liquid
Zero 69 kits were $59.99 now $29.99
Premium smart kits were $165 now $99
Premium basic kits were $108 now $50
Mini ninja kits were $69.99 now $45
2 battery duo kits were $235 now $129
XPS Ultimate disposable kits were $33 now $18

And many other great deals, while supplies last. Lynnhaven mall, Greenbrier Mall, Chesapeake Square Mall, W Bute St in Norfolk and the Vape lounge in Hampton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread