new shipping changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
I gotta say, if Shawn had a brick and morter business 15 miles away....I wouldn't hesitate to drive over and buy from him there. I don't think many could drive that far and back for 2.00. Shipping is NEVER free! It has to be figured into the overhead somewhere. Shawn says this will allow him to run specials or adjust pricing on inventory items.
I have always chose to upgrade to Priority, but that's me.
Customer service, product lines and inventory and pricing all play into any order. 2.00 for small orders is more than fair considering what Litecig USA offers! Just my opinion

Hes not to far from me in PA so Priority would be a waist of money for me. Hes to far though to drive over. Its about 150 miles away.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Hes not to far from me in PA so Priority would be a waist of money for me. Hes to far though to drive over. Its about 150 miles away.

I'm over in the Akron, OH area about 240 miles from litecig and I found that priority usps takes the same amount of time as regular mail from litecig. Either way if I order on a Monday my stuff will be here on Wednesday, Thursday at the latest. If Shawn had a storefront I'd be sure to make it over there just to check out stuff I've seen online and read about. I'd probably have to sell the car and buy a pickup just to get all my new toys home though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread