Free shipping !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
i am offering free shipping from now until december 23rd. Minimum order must be 10 dollars. All items will ship with usps 1st class mail, except for kits and larger orders will be priority mail. Free shipping does not apply to international orders.

Also gift certificates are now available too :D

Last edited:

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
SHAWN I LOVE YOU!!!! I just said that yesterday to Rob at Vapor Kings. I love you BOTH, I'm torn! You're vying for my undying devotion. Meanwhile I'll just unabashedly carry on with both of you. :)

Judging from Julianka's avatar -- You are my hero, Shawn. =)

Hey, great idea with gift certificates. I'm told that I'm tough to buy a gift for... this makes it easy. Nice touch.

shawnp1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
for some reason the shipping table was charging shipping to orders last night. it has now been fixed and if there was a shipping charge on your order if u compare the that to the credit card reciept u will see that i had to go in and run every card seperately to take off the shipping. sorry for any confusion it is now fixed, but still no one was charged shipping.

just-cass

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2009
ireland
pinkvaper.com
I am an internationaler.....sniff....finding it difficult to find sites in us that either ship to ireland or have a reasonable rate(china and one or two uk sites are all i can find that make eliquid anyway similar to us prices)...dya think sites offering free shipping to u.s. may lower international rate?not speaking directly about this offer just in general...

ShortyBoo

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
Illinois
I definitely appreciate the free shipping. With all the shopping I've been doing lately, any little savings helps. It was good timing, too because I just noticed that my batteries for my 510 weren't holding a charge anymore (I have to charge every 3 hours instead 24) so I wanted to order two more before they died completely. I also ordered more RY3 since it's my favorite and I just ran out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread