New PV Mod at V4L...The OMG All Day Long...aka The Smoketech Bolt w/808 Connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Im not looking for anything to be given to me.I apologize for interfering. I guess Im not welcome here. Just wish V4L had said it instead of the other Boss. It used to be very different around here and I guess I over stepped my bounds or something. Im a bit confused but its okay.

Wow...ummm...yeah...I was talking about myself you see V4L sent me a stand alone OMG for a review/video review. I was one of the few excited over the aspects of a free mod which I will PIF as I always do when I am done reviewing it.

snowdragon-albums-funny-stuff-picture121488-imag0214.jpg

Unless that is of course....you believe in 8 hour shipping.

I only responded to the Post subject and the comments in your reply with a very coherent non-offensive recap of the timing and reasoning of my OP and my subsequent apology to Dohsma. Who ever said or even mentioned directly or indirectly that you were looking for something to be given to you?

Your needless personal offense and subsequent self-involved desire to be a victim by stating, "I apologize for interfering. I guess Im not welcome here." serves as nothing more than another played out rallying cry. Of course you never pass up the opportunity for a passive/aggresive dig at me, "Just wish V4L had said it instead of the other Boss.". Such a reply is best served in a PM, but it's difficult to garner support and derail a very informative post via such a private medium.

Your inbox has only received about 2 dozen well wishing and very positive PMs from me over the last 2 years. I now fully regret organizing the $600 GC fund raiser to cover your vaping costs when you fell on hard times and had health issues. 2 facts you seem to conveniently omit time and time again.

And no Skittish, this post should not be closed for the simple fact that between this post and Morandir's initial test results forum members are extremely well informed about this new mod. Why? Because it is actually vaping related something that for some odd reason appears to be taboo on this vaping forum.

Nope! No issue here,dont worry.
Wow...really? What instigated all this needless nonsense?

Last edited:

keyzygirl

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Key West,Fl.
Wow...ummm...yeah...I was talking about myself you see V4L sent me a stand alone OMG for a review/video review. I was one of the few excited over the aspects of a free mod which I will PIF as I always do when I am done reviewing it.

snowdragon-albums-funny-stuff-picture121488-imag0214.jpg

Unless that is of course....you believe in 8 hour shipping.

I only responded to the Post subject and the comments in your reply with a very coherent non-offensive recap of the timing and reasoning of my OP and my subsequent apology to Dohsma. Who ever said or even mentioned directly or indirectly that you were looking for something to be given to you?

Your needless personal offense and subsequent self-involved desire to be a victim by stating, "I apologize for interfering. I guess Im not welcome here." serves as nothing more than another played out rallying cry. Of course you never pass up the opportunity for a passive/aggresive dig at me, "Just wish V4L had said it instead of the other Boss.". Such a reply is best served in a PM, but it's difficult to garner support and derail a very informative post via such a private medium.

Your inbox has only received about 2 dozen well wishing and very positive PMs from me over the last 2 years. I now fully regret organizing the $600 GC fund raiser to cover your vaping costs when you fell on hard times and had health issues. 2 facts you seem to conveniently omit time and time again.

And no Skittish, this post should not be closed for the simple fact that between this post and Morandir's initial test results forum members are extremely well informed about this new mod. Why? Because it is actually vaping related something that for some odd reason appears to be taboo on vaping forum.

Wow...really? What instigated all this needless nonsense?

Please get over yourself. Please. and 1 more thing,a kind gesture is not so kind when you throw it in someones face everytime they disagree or have an issue.Its mean and it makes people feel really bad. Many people including V4L themselves helped me,not just you. Its wrong to throw a kind gesture done by many out as if it was yours alone. You have PMed me a few times that nobody but you wanted to help me and you had to put the money up because nobody else would. I do not believe that to be true. If it is than I would be shocked that they lied to me. It was over a year ago. I feel bad about it okay??? You totally ruined any joy that could have come of it! and for the record I have shared with many people that are members here,batteries,liquids,cartos,whatever they needed to help them out. Grow up! Im done here.

Last edited:

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
I can't fathom where people get that Snow said anything derogatory to Keyzy. There are a lot of hearts on sleeves here, and perhaps if one thinks something is directed a specific way, there are only consciences to blame.[/QUOTE
Nice of you to jump in ..however you are never around ....unfortunately we can read between the lines ...you just havent ...... off the king yet .Keyzy is one of the most generous souls ive ever met and her concience is clear ....if you only knew how generous she was on the forums and how many people shes helped ( outside of here where we all split to ) life is too short .
And same for jb .....what the h did i ever do to you ?????? Nice little icon there ....the only place i ever desire to be queen is in my own house and i am ....best to you dear .
Keyzy and i are done so you can recreate your own little cliques with the powers that be .

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
Keyzy you are hereby authorized to release any and all PMs I have ever sent you.

You sent me a flaming PM about a matter that did not concern you. My reply back was the one and only time I ever mentioned the subject of GC. In it I stated clearly that before you embarrassed yourself any further with your derogatory remarks that you should know it was I that organized it. I never made claims that I, "had to put the money up because nobody else would." that and "PM'd you a few times" is a complete fabrication.

Outside of that I have never mentioned it until today. If I had not organized it...it would never had happen.

I have nothing to hide, I don't mix words....I know exactly what was said in that reply because I still have it.

skittish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2011
kansas city
Actually Snowdragon, there are two other threads about the OMG, and this one has become a bunch of drama, because of you. That's why I stated it should be closed. Those other two threads are informative, this one is not. I don't know why you have to bully Keyzy--whatever happened in the past with her, she's PIFed things to so many people, including me. So I'm sure everything she's gotten has been put to good use and she's paid forward many times. She's gathered people together to help someone win a contest, she's helped people out who were in need. Everything that has been done for her, she has done as well. So please stop.

SnowDragon

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Boise, Idaho
The Boss, The King, witch hunts for Bullies, this is why so many members simply lurk these days. My posts are always vaping related and I never instigate forum drama. My post history is there for the viewing, but a handful have made this forum toxic and these last few pages of what was a very informative post is a perfect example of this.

Personal, pointed, all the traits of true bullying....classic.

Skittish, anyone can read through this post and clearly see that I did not instigate any drama. I made a statement that pertained to me and me only. The picture is there for you to see and the statement makes perfect sense.

There is only 1 person who has admittedly made a snarky uncalled for remark that was pointed and completely uncalled for. How in the world can you deny what is clearly in front of your very own eyes and what has been admitted?

As for claims of bullying Keyzy, my history clearly shows the exact opposite.

Last edited:

Joyce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
West Virginia
1. Just because I don't post much, doesn't mean I'm not here. I try to post only when I have something relevant to say, or when I have a question.

2. "Reading between the lines" often lends itself to misinterpretation. I try to read people on what they actually *say*.

3. My reluctance to post has more to do with the tone of this forum than anything. There's more than one bully here. Sharp responses to virtually every post do not make it a pleasant place.

Last edited:

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
The Boss, The King, witch hunts for Bullies, this is why so many members simply lurk these days. My posts are always vaping related and I never instigate forum drama. My post history is there for the viewing, but a handful have made this forum toxic and these last few pages of what was a very informative post is a perfect example of this.

Personal, pointed, all the traits of true bullying....classic.

Skittish, anyone can read through this post and clearly see that I did not instigate any drama. I made a statement that pertained to me and me only. The picture is there for you to see and the statement makes perfect sense.

There is only 1 person who has admittedly made a snarky uncalled for remark that was pointed and completely uncalled for. How in the world can you deny what is clearly in front of your very own eyes and what has been admitted?

As for claims of bullying Keyzy, my history clearly shows the exact opposite.

rich .v4l and everybody else here can make the list of 5 whove left out of some fear of you and your pms and gang mentality .Same people who dont use v4l forum .Same people who formed their own forums elsewhere .
Count one more .ANd i suppose you have never made snarly pointed remarks ? Hysterically laughing as i exit ,turn that finger around .Releasing a post about the new product which you knew full well they would post when they were ready ....with pointed questions about the tech info which you know full well Morandir would answer and test .
Dont pm cause i wont check it .I just cant figure out how to delete my account from ecf .

Sallyem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
California
I couldn't have said it better. DITTO to EleanorR's comment!

:facepalm: Ai-yai-yai. :( (In my best Ricky Ricardo voice.)

Nancy, please don't leave.
Joyce, please come back "actively."
JB, I didn't see your post, but it's nice to see you again.
Snow and Keyzy: kisses to you both. Now go to your respective corners and let this all just fade away . . .

Sigh. :(

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
I have had several requests to close this thread and I will now do so. Typically we stay out of these debates and will continue to do so. I will say this, the product did go on the site by mistake early. Snowdragon saw it and posted about it, so in that respect the blame is ours and not his. Let's get some threads going that are about the product :D (although most won't be showing up for a couple days yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread