• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

new puppies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally off topic, but I have new puppies! My two shih tzus are the proud parents of 2 girls and 5 boys. I will post pictures as soon as I find my camera cord.

I have sold one girl already but will be selling the rest. I will give my fellow vapors $200 off and you can have a puppy for only $300. I couldn't go to the meet and greet because of this, so I thought I would offer you all a deal. They cannot go home until Nov 2nd but you can preselect one. PM if interested.

I will definitely try to go to the next meet and greet. I am looking forward to meeting all my fellow vegas vapers.:2cool:

Ah, I haven't got a clue...
Wait. While I'm typing here I see a little icon on the top left..there's a little icon of a picture. Try that.
And you coming to the M&G? Friday, Oct 8th, 7pm. I just got an email from one of my suppliers. He's sending stuff for our goodie bag and some juices to sample. Too bad you can't bring a puppy...

They still look more like hampsters than puppies! They now have opened their eyes, but they still can't stand up. The mom is in the crate with them. The other picture is of their dad (which is also my dog). 100_0960.jpg 100_0972.jpg 100_0973.jpg 100_0974.jpg 100_0975.jpg

BiohazardVideo

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
I love shih tzus, I'd take one, but I'm flat broke... Not to mention someone dumped a Vizsla puppy at our trailer park, kids saw it, fell in love and dad didn't even get a vote.... Named him Chewy (Chewbacca, yeah dad, the Star Wars nut DID get to name him...) Now he's living up to his name and is teething on everything...

I have managed to sell 3 out of 5 puppies and have not placed an ad yet. They are 4 weeks now and have started playing with each other and walking all over. They are really getting cute. They still sound like squeak toys when they try to bark, but I am sure they will be noisy soon enough. Cate - thanks for the LV Pets site. Unfortuneately you cannot sell puppies - only offer them free - but it is a group I am glad to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread