Where are My UTAH VAPERS?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingBullet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2010
Southern Utal
I'm in Utah but much too far away from you. I'd love to keep in touch and hear all the news and how exactly Utah is embrassing vaping! But, I'm out in the sticks, in the middle of nowhere Utah LOL.

I know i have a ton of customers here and you all need to Join the Utah Vapers group on here!! That way when we do a get together more people can come out! We are going to start trying to put together one maybe monthly would be cool? Come meet fellow utah vapers? Enjoy the lounge and free wifi at our store? Or we can hold it somewhere else, i am just offering my New retail location as an option!:2cool:

afrazier5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey dude just stopped in today and picked up a couple bottles. Grabbed me some of the 50/50 Tiramisu and 50/50 Flue Cured tobacco. I just loaded up the sweet stuff and man..it's almost like vaping a nice piece of tiramisu! While the drive up to O'town was a bit far, it was worth the drive to find a local supplier. Thanks for having your biz man!

applefr3ak

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Ogden, Utah, United States
We would love to hear from more utah vapers!! If u Vape and are in Utah we would love to hear from you :) We would also love for you guys to come visit out new retail store in Ogden! I just wish it wasnt so hard to get enough people together to have a little get together once a month. I have offered my retail/lounge space in the utah vapers group etc.. just not enough interest i guess.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
Such a small vaping community in Utah compared to other states. Utah which is an above average state in population, we have a basketball team. I bet other states with 1/4 the population have 10x the vapers in that state. A lot of vaping is marketing or should I say lack of it. I don't think there is a law against advertising for e cigarettes in magazines but if theres not it wont be long until we start seeing ads in them. It's just getting the word out. Vaping is really only in the beginning phase and there is still a lot of room for it to grow. I believe a lot of the companies that are active right now are only going to continue to keep growing exponentially in the future.

afrazier5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'd be for it if we could get something more centrally located. I'm in West Valley and it's a 45 minute drive to the store so to do something up there is difficult with as busy as I am now days. Not to mention I'm in Peru this week vaping away in my hotel and by the beach!

afrazier5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That would be awesome - I'd rather give my money to you for my supplies and juices than to an unknown face on the internet. I've tossed around the idea myself of starting a biz down here to do the same but hard to give up my rediculously high salary and benefits right now...

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
We have been looking at opening a second store in Salt lake. But that is even more headaches.. twice the inventory.. Hiring people. yada yada yada. I will know more once we finish doing our taxes.. grrrr

Check out locations near 900s and 300w. They just built a target there and there are just vacant buildings along 300w and around 900 s. Theres a smoke shop near by and a walmart. The area's slowly coming up I can see in a year it will be worth a lot more.

Last edited:

afrazier5

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread