New Provari Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sethenes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Louisville, KY
I bet these threads are probably in plenty supply, but I can't contain my excitement. Today I got my first Provari in the mail and I have to say it's a very nice piece of equipment and the vape is fantastic. It's noticeably smaller than I imagined as in pics it's blown up and looks way bigger than it really is. So, glad I opted for the V2 instead of the mini. Any smaller and I wouldn't know if I could hold onto it.

I even ordered an HH.357 atty and some Halo Tribeca for it that arrived today as well and let me tell you, this is the best vape I've had in the 6 months I've been off analogs. I'm so happy with my purchase and I know it's worth the money rather than buying substandard equipment over and over to find a great one such as this.

Thanks Provape!

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
I did get the mini, mostly because I liked the teardrop pattern over the v2s line pattern. Even though I measure the length and compared it to other mods I have, I was still very surprised at how small it is. With the extension cap, I think its perfect, but I like how it looks with the regular cap better. And I can use it with the standard cap and the 18350s, they lasted much longer than I expected(from 3pm saturday to about noon moday- I do always have 2-3 devices on me at a time, so I don't use the 'vari exclusively). I like the heft of it, the heavy weight makes it feel solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread