Ahhhh! She's here :) Provari time

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopefulpoet

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Champaign, IL

What the CBC did not uncover, was that real incidences of lemmings going over cliffs has been documented in the State of Washington. A sub-speces of American lemming (Lovus Provarius) has been know to lure invasive Chinese Dwarf Hamsters (Fasttecimus Ripofficus) to the edge of cliffs, where the lemmings jump off, landing uninjured and the hamsters follow, meeting their demise.

The problematic hamsters (that only sort of look like lemmings, if you haven't held a real lemming) came to light when it was discovered that many owners were releasing their imported pets into the wild after meeting American lemmings at the ProVape petting zoo.

Priceless!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
She's alive! I was worried that you may have OD'd trying all your new goodies. :D

Haha I didn't OD on nicotine :p

I've been vaping my life away.

It's fun in public. People stop what they are doing to stare. My mom picked it up when she visited yesterday and was like "Omg this is heavy." LOL.

I love my Provari.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I didn't learn to build from either of those threads.
That nano dragon build I think I read the first page of that and quickly lost interest.
The vapor/flavor/th thread I've never read--I think it was somewhere around 6K+ post when I joined ECF and had no plans to start from post #1.

The post I responded to was more for me about micro coils/cotton- I didn't think about the person building on a kayfun.

Yes, I understand the build you are doing, it's quite thoroughly explained in the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...3463-check-out-my-nano-dragon-coil-build.html ttread , and was also discussed in the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...271-micro-coils-increase-vapor-flavor-th.html thread as the PID build.

The only reason I asked you about it was that with a Kayfun style rba, with the air intake directly below the coil build, the cotton bedding would plug the air intake and quite possibly flood the air intake chamber that sits bellow the Kayfun tank, and leak out the side vent. Since you responded to a question from someone using a Kayfun rba, it lead me to think that was what you were using, and couldn't grasp how it could function, unless you mounted the coils above the juice decks.

I currently have 3 Kayfun style rba's using a vertical mounted coil with the cotton wick wrapped around the outside of the coil, as illustrated in the newly started http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...icro-coil-oddy-kayfun-russian-ithaca-ect.html thread, with fantastic results.

I have now developed a dual coil vertical mounted build with the external cotton wick, that is very promising, and am installing it in all my Kayfun style rba's and the Terminator-C R/A tank.

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
ScandaLeX

That's what I figured and why I question you on your response. I am really liking the micro with the external cotton wick, or M.E.W. lol I didn't read the entire micro build thread, just read some of the posts and skipped around, but I check it out on occasion. When I found the Dragon thread it was only a week old and saw where Cyrus Vape was mounting the Kayfun vertically and that caught my interest. Since then between Cyrus, Jeremy some input from the micro thread, we found ways to wick this puppy and I have gone to a dual vertical coil build with the external wrap, that I termed the snake in the grass, given how I wrapped through the coils an around like an S or snake. Jeremey then called it the dice build Snake Eyes, since that is what I do for a living.

I've only been into rba's for a month, but finding my stride quickly. Just wondering if you squeeze you coils with tweezers then torch them till they glow red? I find this helps set the coils and takes the springiness out of them. Makes it easier to mount and adjust the positioning, IMO.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
ScandaLex

I've only been into rba's for a month, but finding my stride quickly. Just wondering if you squeeze you coils with tweezers then torch them till they glow red? I find this helps set the coils and takes the springiness out of them. Makes it easier to mount and adjust the positioning, IMO.
Yes. I was doing it with my mech until my torch from Hong Kong arrived (although I had no clue it was coming from HK) :(

Haha I didn't OD on nicotine :p

I've been vaping my life away.

It's fun in public. People stop what they are doing to stare. My mom picked it up when she visited yesterday and was like "Omg this is heavy." LOL.

I love my Provari.
OMG talk about being in public.
This morning I was waiting for the bus. A lady looked over at me and said "I needed my inhaler today too."
I reeeeeeeally wasn't in the mood to explain what I was doing, but I did............a lil bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread