• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Brick/Mortars popping up in Sarasota - About darn time

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
For the longest time the only "brick/mortar" was the White Cloud kiosk in the mall. WAY overpriced, selling crap and no liquids offered of course :( Meh! Can't send folks there. Starting to see njoy stuff in gas stations a lot more too but just basic crap.

There is a brick/mortar on Bee Ridge Rd, CleanSmoke - They are selling eGo-T's and Dekang juice which I'm not a fan of but... in a pinch, an option.

http://cleansmokeusa.com/store/

The Thirsty Turtle, a bar in Gulf Gate area has some liquids from Mom & Pop Vapor Shop but be prepared for sticker shock there... I went in and 3 - 10ml bottles of juice they wanted $38 and change :( Needless to say - not exactly sending folks there.

A new shop is now open on Stickney Point Road, Capital Vapor. They advertise premium US made liquid, juice prices weren't terrible - juice was eh...not great but not worst I've tried. I'm thinking the juice is from Pink Spot but not sure. The sales clerk said they'll soon carry NamberJuice too lol. They had eGo style kits, Stardust style cartos, etc. These folks have a ways to go I think but I'm hopeful for them as it is closest thing I've seen to a decent offering locally. Really want to see a good brick/mortar here in town - been waiting since 2009 lolol....heck I considered opening one myself just to get vaping ball rolling down here but I kinda like being semi-retired :D I do hope these guys will learn the ropes quickly though and turn into a great shop. My fingers are crossed for them.

Capital Vapor - Welcome to Capital Vapor.com - Website still under construction I think as it's different today than when I looked other day.... They really need to ditch that white text with white on background - can't freaking read but... another local option for folks finally.

Anyhow.... no more juice emergencies in Sarasota folks - we do have a few options :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread