New, need A LOT of help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I use the Halo G6 78mm automatic batteries with cartomizers they are more cig a like and it satisfy's me as I draw on it like I did a real cig. I think in the beginning some people need those small comforts. Holding it between your fingers and not having to answer a bunch of questions over your crack pipe. I use it at work and in public. I do use the Halo Triton at home but it takes some getting use too for a beginner but it is easy to use.

Whatever you choose to go with, may I suggest that you go to their company's ECF forum and read the thread titles of their forum. See how many are having problems, leaking, batteries quit working, charging problems etc. This is the best advice I could give you. Investigate which products come with problems and which don't. If the first 2 pages of threads are users error, juice preference, hating USPS for slow vapemail shipping, help to clean tanks or help I have questions then perhaps they make a quality product that nobody has any complaints about. Alot of vendors have a forum here on ECF I know Halo and Smokelessimage do. You can also do a search for the product your interested in.

Good luck in your journey. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread