New mental disorder affecting vapers everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
OK. I'll give you a special offer of either 3 half full 10ml bottles of Prime vaping: Love From Above, Kong's vape and Nostalgia. OR a 30ml bottle of HALO Bella Velente.

Edit: I'll include 4ml of BWB Malty and DIYFS Hot Lava Flow to the 3 bottles. Another option would be 15ml bottles of VR4 & Honey tobacco from Vaperite.

Last edited:

kabonk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
I think I have another type of problem and don't have a solution at this time. It's called OJBD (Obsessive Juice Buying Disorder).

If we can create a support group here on the ECF. It would be beneficial to anyone else that may contract this rare disease that seems to get worse as time goes on. I now have over a 1000ml of juice within the 5 months that I've been on this forum and still buying more............HELP ME!!!!!!!

yes I to suffered from this disorder for many months after about 7 months it seemed to go away but alas it was only replaced by diy-icitis

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Tell me about it.. got a last minute urge to travel out of the country..
Then realized I almost out of juice for my ego-w.

I'm up the creek with no paddle I'm afraid ;)

( In other words, I'm screwed )

ooooh noooo!

(i hope that you don't HAVE to leave the country - at least before you get more juice)

wdave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2009
Cincinnati, OH
OTD. Obsessive tracking disorder.

You may know you have it if you have found yourself on the USPS website at inopportune times. For example while driving a car or in the shower (damn smartphones). Another symptom is when your day is ruined when you don't see the words out for delivery on the expected delivery date.

I have a way we can help cure this disorder. Everybody in ECF should send me donations. I will use the donations to buy lots of things to research my reaction to the ordering process. Operators are standing by...

You got too much time on your hands kiddo :)

JD1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
KY
yes I to suffered from this disorder for many months after about 7 months it seemed to go away but alas it was only replaced by diy-icitis

Oh.my.goodness! I just received a package from one stop diy this morning, and the first small batches I've mixed are pretty darn good. But I only ordered a few flavors--wonder what some of their other flavors taste like??? I will not order more flavors for a couple of months. no. no no. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread