New members forum

jcade

Apr 15, 2024
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie. Glad I found this community! I divorced cigarettes after a long abusive relationship lol. I've been vaping for 3 months now and have been looking for my perfect and strong coffee flavor juice this entire 3 months! Everything so far is just too light! Any direction on a great coffee ejuice that's a good full flavor bold coffee taste would be soooo appreciated

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
Coffee is just one of those harder to do flavors because there’s more than one kind. There’s only one species of coffee bean, but where it’s grown and how it’s roasted have a widely varying effect. Espresso roast is one of the darkest as is Italian roast. Maybe look for those words? American roast is one of the lightest. Then you’ve got where which is another whole kettle of fish. Also theres civet coffee which is yet another variable. Ive never heads civet coffee, but it’s supposed to be strong and earthy. Might work.

jcade

Apr 15, 2024
Welcome to ECF :thumbs:
You should think about making your own juice! This will give you many more options plus make juice so much cheaper for you:)
I just read an article on this. I just need to know where I purchase vg/pg ? Because I must do something I'm spending alot of money on juice only to be disappointed thus far. Thank you so much for reaching out!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I just read an article on this. I just need to know where I purchase vg/pg ?
Bulk Apothecary is where many of us on ECF have gotten our plain PG and plain VG for years...for our DIY. They also have a discount for your first order, if you sign up for their email newsletters. Here's links to their PG and VG:

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2023
I just read an article on this. I just need to know where I purchase vg/pg ? Because I must do something I'm spending alot of money on juice only to be disappointed thus far. Thank you so much for reaching out!
They’re both very standard food additives. You’ve likely eaten them before. Both can be found on Amazon. The cheapest way I’ve found for VG is at a rural equipment store where it is sold as a laxitive for cattle in gallon jugs. You want “kosher USP food grade” for highest purity.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I just read an article on this. I just need to know where I purchase vg/pg ?

VG and PG are best bought from non-vape sources for money-savings. See link to my list of VG/PG sources below, if you are in the USA. One exception to this is if you are buying nic base from a nic seller, depending on their VG and PG prices, it may be cheaper to buy from them for that order (or the increased cost may be negligible).

At the top of that post you will also find links to lists of nicotine concentrate and flavor concentrate sources.

jcade

Apr 15, 2024
    They’re both very standard food additives. You’ve likely eaten them before. Both can be found on Amazon. The cheapest way I’ve found for VG is at a rural equipment store where it is sold as a laxitive for cattle in gallon jugs. You want “kosher USP food grade” for highest purity.
    Thank you so much for the info! You're right I forgot that was a cattle laxative. I will definitely hit up my ag store

Coyote628

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
    Sep 16, 2017
    No kidding? Cow laxative at a farm store? This I never knew. Kosher food grade? Well.

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2023
    VG and PG are best bought from non-vape sources for money-savings. See link to my list of VG/PG sources below, if you are in the USA. One exception to this is if you are buying nic base from a nic seller, depending on their VG and PG prices, it may be cheaper to buy from them for that order (or the increased cost may be negligible).

At the top of that post you will also find links to lists of nicotine concentrate and flavor concentrate sources.
    Mispost. Ignore this or delete it should you have the power.

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2023
    No kidding? Cow laxative at a farm store? This I never knew. Kosher food grade? Well.
    Well the cows aren’t kosher. Shechitah usually are though. And they are known to cut a mean porterhouse. I can’t remember if it’s pg or VG they have. I haven’t lived near enough to a farm store for it to matter to me for many years. That’s the thing: basically every ingredient is used for something else, albeit sometimes rarely. Like nicotine. It’s a last ditch insecticide. Kosher just means it’s of vegetable origin, which is cheaper, so basically all VG has been kosher for many years. It’s the food grade that can matter. I bought some at a health food co-op once that was meant to be used as hand cream. Wasn’t cheap but I was in a bind and wanted some fast. Just about every bottle you find will have the little kosher triangle on it. That is if that company’s marketing people are worth anything. The kosher thing just mean “we’ve been reasonably careful and it’s pure”

Last edited:
    Reactions: Coyote628

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2023
    Welcome to ECF :thumbs:
    You should think about making your own juice! This will give you many more options plus make juice so much cheaper for you:)
    It varies a good bit but in general yes. The cheapest mixes are often not the very best mixes, and some flavorings are wildly expensive. Tobacco flavorings used to cos like 1/8th what they do now and they all seemed to go up suddenly at the same time verrry suspicious I personally think.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    It varies a good bit but in general yes. The cheapest mixes are often not the very best mixes, and some flavorings are wildly expensive. Tobacco flavorings used to cos like 1/8th what they do now and they all seemed to go up suddenly at the same time verrry suspicious I personally think.
    Making your own juice is much more economical than purchasing pre-made juice it doesn't matter what the flavour :thumb:

• Agree
    Reactions: JCinFLA

bombastinator2

ECF Veteran
    Apr 15, 2023
    Making your own juice is much more economical than purchasing pre-made juice it doesn't matter what the flavour :thumb:
    It does depend a bit on how you buy your flavorings. Usually though. If you use a bunch of really expensive flavorings bought in an expensive way it can disappear though. Some flavorings are much cheaper than others.

Users who are viewing this thread