New to e-cigarette - forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy Gilbert

Jun 25, 2017
Hi I am Tim and have been vaping for 2 years now. I have been working on my own juice and clones found here. Doing well from some juice I have given to friend. Look forward to the forums help along with input from myself if it matters be new at this. Trying also to set up a place to do reviews. I understand I may get a sample here I use 3 mg of nic and the flavors Like are fruity, coffees, custards, and desserts look forward to follow here

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Welcome to the forum. I just joined yesterday and the amount of info' here seems mind boggling!
It was daunting to me too when I first joined an heard about building an diy juice. I just thought an e cig was an e cig.
There were just mechs an normal e cigs.
I dint even know the term unregulated yet I used a mech hahaha

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi I am Tim and have been vaping for 2 years now. I have been working on my own juice and clones found here. Doing well from some juice I have given to friend. Look forward to the forums help along with input from myself if it matters be new at this. Trying also to set up a place to do reviews. I understand I may get a sample here I use 3 mg of nic and the flavors Like are fruity, coffees, custards, and desserts look forward to follow here
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to check out RTS Vapes for flavors. Should have some real good 50% off deals.
RTS Vapes going out of buisness?
Reviews are always welcome. Hope you take the time to state device, wick type, coil specs,wattage,PG/VG, with and without nic,/condition of palate,how many tests/trials performed on the flavor,how strong the flavor, standalone/single, etc. The more facts in the review, it's more likely that I will pay more attention/credence to it.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread