New member w/ m401 drip and dip ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingVapor

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Texas
I was gifted with my first PV encounter over the holidays this year. At a family function two people were using PV's of two different types. An older woman was using the Janty Stick and the younger relative of her was using an M401. Being a smoker for many years now, I was mostly intrigued by the m401 due to the resembelence of a cigarette. So needless to say I did some research and I purchased my first E-cig.

I purchased the m401 auto battery. I don't plan to use the prefilled carts and I don't plan to refill the carts. Instead, I plan on dip or drip methods for this model. I understand that the battery has a hole and all the risks involved, but refilling the carts seems like a hassle and tobacco cigs have virtually no hassle to use.

So on to my question. When you dip the Atomizer and let the wick soak competely, can you take only few puffs and put it away for later use or do you have to vape it all within a short period of time? Does the Wick have to be dry before you put it away?

:confused:

andysutton

Moved On
Dec 21, 2009
UK
The wick is fed by a cart that has a resouvoir of e-juice (liquid nicotine) in it. The "wool" in the cart is in contact with the wick of the attomizer. If you top up the cart with e-juice it's good for 10-15 puffs, more or less. I have janty stick in my collection and it's a really good PV.

I top up the cart when I get a slight dry/electrical taste from the vapour, then top it up or direct drip onto the attomiser. Direct dripping 2-3 drips lasts shorter time but it does not dirty another cart - so with a fresh atomiser you can change flavours quickly and easily.

I'm pretty new to all this, but check out YouTube - there are loads of vids on there that will demonstrate most of what I've been waffling on about! :)

Good luck and keep posting.
Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread