dripping and 510 w/auto battery..

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmsuJackal

Oct 4, 2010
Oklahoma
so i was reading the stickies and took a look through the noob buying guide. it states:

"This style is not conducive to dipping but it is tailor made for dripping juice onto the atomizer because the battery is sealed unlike the auto battery on the m401 model and since it's sealed you won't ruin it with liquid. You can flood the atomizer fairly easily but it's remedied easy enough."

I had ordered mine from cignot.com and purchased an auto battery, and a manual battery. if you havent my topic with the question on a homemade cart filler, i do not have my manual battery in town, its at my father's out of town from when i visited him for a fishing trip, so all i have is my one auto battery. anyway, are there ways to make sure i prevent ruining my auto 510 battery? or should i just watch my aim and make sure to not drip too much..

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I think if you drip 3-4 drops at a time you'll be fine... You just don't want to flood the battery/atty. blow the atty out a few times a day... especially if you're using a thicker VG liquid.

I ruined an auto batt by letting it sit upright with juice in it for too long... just seeped in. I should have taken the cart off... or dry burned it before I put it down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread