New member starting again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrdigory

Dec 15, 2012
Louisville, KY
Hello, my name is James and I'm trying to give up analogs again. I started vaping by purchasing a greensmoke, but ended up frustrated by the inherent limitations of a system like that.
My flavors were limited and it was annoying to even think about refilling the cartomizers.

Anyway, i searched these forums endlessly for days before choosing to buy an ego style battery with a vision clear tank. I hope I'm using the correct names and phrases. Lol

It's good. I'm enjoying the experience much more in every easy except that its so big and i hate taking it to work. Ha ha ha. So that's my intro. Great site!

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
I have the same setup as you do and had planned to take the smaller generic eCig lookalikes to work, but I am torn now... I think I will take the eGo 650 mAh battery with a basic cartridge instead and a generic eCig lookalike with some high nicotine instead. I am researching tanks for the eGo now... I want more Karger Changeable Coil Cartomizers, but need a cheaper route!

stressmama

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2009
Oklahoma
Welcome to ECF, James! Glad you're liking vaping better this time. I'm on my second try at vaping and this time is going sooooooo much better than the first one. I'm 8 days in and loving it. I've only had one really bad craving for a real cig and just vaped like crazy until it passed. Good luck on your vaping journey!

Zelish

Mar 12, 2010
Canada
I am in the same boat as you. I was on and off vaping for over 4 years. starting with a 510 to a indulgence to a buzz pro and now I am using a pro vari. Only 6 moths ago did I manage to stay away from analogs completely. The hard thing for me was just how complicated it was to get juice and hard wear living in Canada. But now it seems to me it is a lot easier so I don’t get so frustrated. And man dose it not seem a lot cleaner to use a carto over an atty with wadding? Vaping has come a long way over the 4 years I have been watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread