New Member Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerbones

Verified Member
Oct 12, 2009
West Covina,So Cal
Hello everyone
I am a new member again. I joined ECF in 2009 because i was trying ecigs dripping on 510 atomizers but went back to smoking.
I decided to try vaping again recently because I seen someone with a tank system that looked really hassle free compared to dripping all day. I'm using kanger protank 2 and vision spinner. NO CIGARETTES SINCE HALLOWEEN!
Anyway that's my story and hopefully I will be around here a lot longer this time.

OldSeer

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Sun's Shadow, USA
Hello everyone
I am a new member again. I joined ECF in 2009 because i was trying ecigs dripping on 510 atomizers but went back to smoking.
I decided to try vaping again recently because I seen someone with a tank system that looked really hassle free compared to dripping all day. I'm using kanger protank 2 and vision spinner. NO CIGARETTES SINCE HALLOWEEN!
Anyway that's my story and hopefully I will be around here a lot longer this time.

Bones it's good to have you back home where you belong... you have some nice gear to start out
be sure to back it up... again, a big WELCOME back!

playerbones

Verified Member
Oct 12, 2009
West Covina,So Cal
Bones it's good to have you back home where you belong... you have some nice gear to start out
be sure to back it up... again, a big WELCOME back!

Thanks oldseer for the advice. I have a mod coming in the mail and some batteries that i hope are still good from my "chcuk" days.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I know my wife has said I'm on a vaping budget. :)
I want two of everything.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Then I would imagine that you could spend what you did on the stinkies? Depending on how much you smoked that could set you pretty well in the ecig toys. LOL

playerbones

Verified Member
Oct 12, 2009
West Covina,So Cal
Then I would imagine that you could spend what you did on the stinkies? Depending on how much you smoked that could set you pretty well in the ecig toys. LOL

Wouldn't that be nice.
I needed to learn at a good pace anyway. I don't want to get over whelmed.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Wouldn't that be nice.
I needed to learn at a good pace anyway. I don't want to get over whelmed.

On this board there are people who buy one of everything just to try it and there are those who read the threads on hardware and listen to what other people say about a particular piece of hardware before they buy. The latter spend their money wisely. The Search function at the top of the page is your friend!

playerbones

Verified Member
Oct 12, 2009
West Covina,So Cal
On this board there are people who buy one of everything just to try it and there are those who read the threads on hardware and listen to what other people say about a particular piece of hardware before they buy. The latter spend their money wisely. The Search function at the top of the page is your friend!

I am probably right in the middle of those two examples. Yes I will be getting very familiar with my friend "the search function"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread