New member needing help with dyi e-liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello E-Cig Community,

I have a few questions to ask in regards to the DYI liquid. I recently purchased 500ML/PG Base, 500ML/VG Base, 100MG Nicotine Solution VG Based, and Flavor Concentrates. All of the products listed were purchased from Wizard Labs in Florida. Basically, I just want to make sure that I am doing everything correctly. Over the last year I have been purchasing my liquid from Prime vaping. The only liquid I smoke is the 70VG/30PG Strawberry with a shot of extra flavor. So, when I purchased my e-liquid DYI supplies I wanted to make sure I could get it tasting as close as possible. I am going to include my calculations for a 10ml bottle of DIY e-liquid and I would appreciate if you could tell me if I am doing it right.

Heres what I have come up with

10 ML 18MG Strength 70VG/30PG
ML Drops Percentage
(Base with nicotine) 1.8 36 18%
(VG Base) 5.2 104 52%
(PG Base) 1.8 36 18%
(Flavor Extract) 1.2 24 12%

This is the formula that I used in my second batch and I am happy with it. I have a few things to clarify. I included the Base with nicotine as part of my entire VG content for the bottle. So after I added the nicotine I was already up to 18% vg because the base for the nicotine is 100% vg. Is this the correct way to look at this? Also, the flavor extract is 100% pg so I included that as part of my total pg. These are the only two things I am confused about. Should I include the nicotine with base and flavor extract as part of the whole 70VG/30PG formula? Its the only thing that made sense. Please let me know if I am doing something incorrectly.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome , but it's alot easier if you just use a juice calculator , like juice me up . It's free to use . Just google it , and have at it . Then you just plug in what end results you want , and it tells you how many drops of what to use . Very easy . I don't use any nicotine anymore , so making my juice is easy , just add the flavor , done . Oh I just do a 50/50 mix of PG/VG . good luck . When you get a few more posts , under your belt , you'll be able to check in at the DIY area . Lots of answers and hints .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread