New Mech or Atomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranic85

Moved On
Sep 12, 2013
Earth
also it must be noted the voltage drop is not a "standard" for the mod, much of it will be based on the internal resistance of the battery as well as the actual resistance of the coil and the resistance of a mod at a certain wattage all combined, this is why voltage drop is so debated, and as amperage is increased how the current travels on the skin of the mod. (in general high power actually travels on the outside of a conductor).

and when testing mods for voltage drop several different setups need to be used to get an average. this is why one person gets a high drop and another says its very small for the same mods, unless they all compare the same identicle setup the results will never be the same.

get a good 18650 battery roll up a .7-.8ohm coil and im sure you will get a decent hit.

Indeed I just put dual micro coils on my Nimbus tonight, Reading .8ohms total. On my MNKE batteries, hitting pretty good. And at .8ohms I can use my AW 2000MAH batteries!

Ranic85

Moved On
Sep 12, 2013
Earth
I apologize for spamming this threat. The bank didn't post my money, so I have to wait till tomorrow night at midnight to place an order. I have about 200$ extra and if they sell out of the Atom I was looking at other things to buy. I was thinking either the Rook Mechanical, or the Nemesis 2 tone stainless steel edition. Maybe even perhaps going with The Kraken RBA! Any thoughts on those other mods? I already know the Nemesis is awesome, but I really wanted the vaperev edition with the stainless steel and brass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread