New Kit w/PCC for M401 Models!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
I ran across this and it looks pretty damn nice, I know how much I love my Dragon which is a m401 style E-Cig. This has a PCC and it I imagine some more improvements to the first gen of m401 that has been so wildly successful even more lately with the recent release of the manual batteries. This model just looks tight too although not a big fan of white batteries on a E-cig it works well with this design of black and white. Has anyone else seen a m401 with a PCC kit anywhere?

Revolverecig.com

I don't make a dime off of this, I have nothing to do with it, I just saw it and saw that it has a PCC with it as well which I have not seen for a m401 model anywhere I have looked and thought others would appreciate it. I want to find out myself if it will hold the m401 batteries that are out there. If so it may be worth it to get a kit for the PCC if it's not available for individual sale.

EDIT: As noted this is not for a m401 as first thought the atomizer is indeed a male when a m401 is female. Thanks.

Last edited:

Ez Duzit

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
Southern California
I ran across this and it looks pretty damn nice, I know how much I love my Dragon which is a m401 style E-Cig. This has a PCC and it I imagine some more improvements to the first gen of m401 that has been so wildly successful even more lately with the recent release of the manual batteries. This model just looks tight too although not a big fan of white batteries on a E-cig it works well with this design of black and white. Has anyone else seen a m401 with a PCC kit anywhere?

Revolverecig.com

I don't make a dime off of this, I have nothing to do with it, I just saw it and saw that it has a PCC with it as well which I have not seen for a m401 model anywhere I have looked and thought others would appreciate it. I want to find out myself if it will hold the m401 batteries that are out there. If so it may be worth it to get a kit for the PCC if it's not available for individual sale.

Not sure why you equate this with a 401, or why you would title your thread as such, because it's definitely not. Who knows if this will work on a 401, I mean, yeah we're all waiting for a 401 PCC, but I don't think this is it.

Last edited:

TaketheRedPill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2009
Southern California
this is not a 401, and, to date, there is no 401 PCC available
check out the atomizer
here is a 401 atom:
M401 Matte Black Atomizer - The electronic cigarette super store!!!
note the 401 has female connector (internal threads)
the Revolver appears to be a 306 or a rebranded blu (note the male connector)
(maybe even a 103??)

Hope this helps!

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
OK thanks for the heads up. It looks like a m401 atomizer that's how I could equate it with a 401. I noticed the carts looked like the Blu carts and I thought I had said I "thought" it was a m401 obviously I didn't so it's my mistake and I apologize for getting anyone overly excited. Nice looking kit. Don't know how it works though, I would wait for some reviews before I pulled a trigger on buying one, especially if it's the same battery and setup as the Blu.

doodon

Moved On
Sep 23, 2009
  • Deleted by lordmage
  • Reason: spammer

cracktheblack

Oct 11, 2009
Toledo
i got a revolver yesterday. it is not a 401. but it uses 401 carts. and... it hits like a fully charged 401. i have a blu and made comparisons. i thought the blu was awesome when i first got it. but this little thing kicks its .... its not a blu by the way. the pcc is alot smaller than the blue too, and it has a screen on the front with the battery life display. i feel a throat hit too... yet i can still taste the cart. not a fan of the cherry flavor but the menthol is good. hope they come out with more flavors tho. i think this is my new fav, my 510 is going to get lonely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread