Anyone seen a brown woodgrain M401/2/3 battery with manual switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

slybootz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Chicago
www.jimmyk.rocks
Hey vapers!

I'm still using my M401/402 Puresmoker Pilot I got over a year ago, and LOVE it. I'm also using the PCC i got from absolutelyecigs. For x-mas, I bought my sister this 401:

Starter Kits - - SMOORE - Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore

I am in LOVE the physical appearance of the brown wood grain battery, and want to get one for myself. I love my M-series, and need a 402/403 so I can keep using my PCC. I see that a few different vendors offer the automatic wood grain battery for the M401/2/3, but I haven't seen a manual available yet in this style. Anyone know if one is being sold somewhere I may have missed?

Thanks!!!

slybootz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Chicago
www.jimmyk.rocks
Got an email from absolutelyecigs, which, if im not mistaken, is one of smoore's retailers. The email responded:

Absolutely eCigs Customer Service
Dear Jim,

Not at the moment but as a manufacturer, we can always produce the battery with a minimum order of 100pcs. I understand that this may not be an option for retail customers but if there is ever such a need, please do let us know.

Thank you very much and Happy New Year!

regards,

Absolutely eCigs

boo!!!

Fedor

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
This is understandable as no one will produce just a few pieces of a particular color to satisfy a small crowd of customers. Economies of scale is everything to a manufacturer. Perhaps if you are willing to pay $50 for one battery, you may try them again. Just kidding. :)

I hope you find one of their customers who bought woodgrain in bulk for reselling. Even if you don't, the manual switch is a great piece of device that i highly recommend. I have the PCC too and its great. I also recommend the USB Passthrough if you don't have one yet.

slybootz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Chicago
www.jimmyk.rocks
thanks for the comments! i'm getting ready for another order from absolutely, and looking forward to my new gear!

I'm planning on getting a PT with the order. Have you used both the 201 and 401 PTs? If so, any comments on your experience with either?

What about the attys from absolutely? I've been using puresmoker's m401 attys for awhile, but they recently stopped carrying them. I'm not really a cart-guy, i've been dripping since I got my first PV. Just recently started dipping, using a contact lens case with my liquids inside. Any comments on drip/dipping with the PT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread