Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
If you are interested in the new eLeaf iStick 30 watt (it still runs hot) there is this: $31.49. Not sure how long this deal is good for.

ELeaf made many upgrades, however this mod is still tuned to MEAN not RMS. Most vapers won't care if they are upgrading from the 20watt devise. Here's a review on it. Eleaf iStick 30W Review On TVC

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Unless you really need 50W and longer battery life, the 30W has the same upgrades as the 50W does. Here is a nice review.

BTW- there are US Vendors selling the 30W for less than FT is

Just noticed that you are in Canada so shipping may negate any savings from US.

Last edited:

BoomerFZ1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa
I should get mine today and I'm hoping it will replace my iStick 20w. I use both a Nautilus Mini and/or a Kanger Genitank on the go and while the Nautilus fits it fine, the Genitank Mega does dangle a bit. They seem to have addressed every complaint with this and the 50w and that's really impressive. It shows eLeaf listens to its customers and that's huge in my opinion. I have the 50w on pre-order for my RDA/RTA device. I'm jacked for both.

southyr6

Feb 2, 2015
Pittsburgh
I ordered the 30W and have been using it for a week now. I vape a Subtank Mini using the 1.2ohm OCC coil. The iStick is the best looking mod i have ever seen. I hate big, bulky, brick shaped mods and i don't like the fat cylinder shaped batts either. This thing is beautiful, small, lightweight, and works flawlessly (so far). Just a really nicely designed mod and i'm in love with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread