Not open for further replies.

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
Thanks everyone for all your help.

But as for VV's I don't think I am ready for something like that just yet. I think I will get overwhelmed to know what voltage I should be smoking on with tanks or cartos and so forth. I really just want to add juices and vape away till I am more experience. Then I could make a sound judgement on what devices will work for me.

As for the links I am grateful I ordered a bunch of juices to try out. Hopefully I will find on that I will like and order the bigger bottles.
Variable voltage actually makes life extremely simple for the beginner. You just plop on a filled cartomizer, clearomizer, atomizer or tank and dial in what tastes best. It's no more complicated than that. There is no need to concern yourself about voltage, wattage and resistance (ohms). You can study those topics if and when you decide that is something that interests you. This particular video review, THE EGO TWIST IS A GAME CHANGER, is for a variable voltage Twist but other models work basically the same.

However, by all means, do get comfortable with what you already have and enjoy the juices you ordered. Just know that there is a more satisfying vaping experience available that is easy for the beginner if you find the cig-alike falls short.

Is there some sort of difference from smoking from regular carto's and drip tips? Is it more enjoyable to smoke from drip tips?
A drip tip is not a juice delivery device. You can replace the white plastic cap on the end of your cartomizer with a drip tip. Use an eyeglass screwdriver in the center hole to pop out the white cap. A drip tip will keep your lips away from the cartomizer if it gets too warm and will also keep condensed juice off your lips. I found that this juice condensation caused sores on my mouth so I always use drip tips. You also use drip tips with atomizers and tanks.

Also regarding juices is there a difference between plastic bottles or glass bottles?
Glass bottles are chemically inert whereas plastic bottles aren't. I prefer glass bottles but very few juice sellers use them.

Is there a thread on here that I can see pictures of what ECFers are vaping on? I am more of a visual person.
Search on YouTube for reviews of any particular device that interests you. That way you can see what the device looks like and how it is used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread