Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hey guys, Just wanted to let you know i made another demo video on how i fill my AVS and also if you flood a atomizer, a quick way to bring it back to normal working order.... Within a 40 min it will be posted. Enjoy!!!

PS. My videos are mainly to show my own opionions and help others in need of assistance, I am a collector of the GG and want to show my enjoyment of Imeo's products and functionalty. I am starting to enjoy making video (dont ask me why)LOL, but i like to help others
understand and see the true work of what the GG's can do. Happy vaping everyone!:vapor:

Also, Big thanks to Scott, one of the best reviewers of E-Cigs! I Appriciate the comments and also am hoping you get your hands on the new GGTS/AVS. You will love it man! I can't imagine the review. I hope you can try it on HV at 7.4 on your next review. I would love to see your face after a big puff on that! hehehehe

I already send the updates to Scott keon:toast::toast:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Keon.

I am vaping my GGTS right now with my EXT GGTS w/ 2 x 18650 Batts in it, talk about an awesome vape OMG the room is full of vapor, plumes of Vapor buddy

I am using the same set up. It is lighter with the new GGT Storm and AVS. I am loving it too. It is what I use at home and for long road trips.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am using the same set up. It is lighter with the new GGT Storm and AVS. I am loving it too. It is what I use at home and for long road trips.

Please be careful with those batteries sweety. Always use the AW ones and always put the fuse on GG. You never know!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
After some trial and error :facepalm:, I am vaping away on my GGTS #30 with the new AVS. Using an Iatty and an 18650 2600mAh battery.

Holy Hell I am loving this thing!

No more drippin and drivin! :D

Note to Self and Others: When testing the new AVS, use 0 nic liquid. I put in 6mg/ml and now I am dizzy. :blush:

Who said dripping? What is dripping? :D:D:D

Vey nice baby, keep vaping:thumb::thumb:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Why make a post like this but so negative about 2x18650's in other posts?

He is a little afraid of an explotion of those big batteries Hope. I want all people to know that those batteries have to be used with care.

Guys, please use only AW batteries and with the fuse always on the GG. Also check every time that batteries go the right way on the GG. Put the first battery with the negative pole towards the button and the second battery with its negative pole towards to the positive of the first battery.

Please use this 2x18650 conbination on your own risk. I dont really suggest it.

Hope my friend, please inform our people through your site for this. We have to be very careful:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread