Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
One small thing that I wanted to mention Keon exept that your video was extremely beautiful and very easy to understand.

You screwed tight the small cap against the big cap. That means that the o-ring between the 2 caps keeps very tight the atomizer. That also means that if you try to unscrew the cap to refill the AVS, the o-ring will take with it the atomizer and atomizer will get unscewed with the cap!

So there are 2 solutions:

1) You dont screw tight the small cap against the big cap
Or 2) You unscrew a little the small cap and then you totally unscrew the big cap to refill.

Of course in every situation we have screwed the atomizer tight on the connector and the connector tight on the AVS:)

An exellent video for one more time Keon my very good friend!

Last edited:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
kEON,

The only things I do differently is I loosen my telescope a bit to take off the pressure on the new top cap than take off the top like you did,I see you did this later no biggie,

You need to get an 18 gauge or so blunt needle to remove the liquid and refill the liquid, it works much cleaner ,easier, and better with no muss or waste at all rather than having to pour into a bottle, just give it a try , I think all vapers should have an 18g blunt needle on a syringe as well as a few syringes and other needles, they just come in handy a lot with AFS/AVS if you have to take apart and for other stuff too like DIY of course.

Keon, you definitely live in Queens NY with that accent, I'm not far from where I'm from, (Philly guy here) haha. Good job on the video they really help many of the new GG family members who are unfamiliar or noobies to the AFS/AVS.

Wait till everyone see's what Imeo has up his sleeve next.!!!! Anyone who doesn't have the new GGTS/AVS better get one soon, real soon.!!! Right Imeo.!!!

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
ALSO GUYS with syringe you don't even have to take off the plastic or metal mouth piece, you just put the syringe right into the hole and draw out the liquid after you fill or flood and your done. I also like to fill this way, and lastly why take the AVS apart everyday no need for that unless you pop an Atty or change flavors in my opinion just keep vaping away forever on the beautiful thing and clean only when you have to take apart (Keon) ?

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
kEON,

The only things I do differently is I loosen my telescope a bit to take off the pressure on the new top cap than take off the top like you did,I see you did this later no biggie,

You need to get an 18 gauge or so blunt needle to remove the liquid and refill the liquid, it works much cleaner ,easier, and better with no muss or waste at all rather than having to pour into a bottle, just give it a try , I think all vapers should have an 18g blunt needle on a syringe as well as a few syringes and other needles, they just come in handy a lot with AFS/AVS if you have to take apart and for other stuff too like DIY of course.

Keon, you definitely live in Queens NY with that accent, I'm not far from where I'm from, (Philly guy here) haha. Good job on the video they really help many of the new GG family members who are unfamiliar or noobies to the AFS/AVS.

Wait till everyone see's what Imeo has up his sleeve next.!!!! Anyone who doesn't have the new GGTS/AVS better get one soon, real soon.!!! Right Imeo.!!!

Imeo
What's up your sleeve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread