New forum member saying "Hi!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greaseball951

Aug 11, 2013
Riverside, CA
Hey there fellow forum members, my screen-name is Greaseball951 and I'm happy to be a part of this forum. I'm mostly here out of curiosity just to see what kinds of products the e-cig/vaping community will be offered in our foreseeable future. I live in Riverside, CA and am 23. I never smoked cigarettes and only 4 months ago started to vape. I had an eGo C-Twist that had a beautiful pyrex tank and tip only for it be stolen by my ex-girlfriend. I went a while without vaping and decided to get back into it full-fledged and in the process ended up ordering an XCUBE by Oakley just today. I don't often use social media to communicate but my current outlet is Instagram. I hope to meet many of you guys and gals and hope to engage in many conversations and learn many things about vaping and the products within.

Thanks for your time in reading this and happy posting!, Greaseball951

calico21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
next to a corn field,IL
Cool my son and his friends do hooka too. I was worried about him at first too (nic wise) but he hasn't picked up smoking (thank some entity). And when I come across a good flavor he'll try it once too. I've really got to get back to just vaping, I've been going back and forth for months now, hence my concern for you. Cigs are a b>@#$ to get off of.

Greaseball951

Aug 11, 2013
Riverside, CA
Cool my son and his friends do hooka too. I was worried about him at first too (nic wise) but he hasn't picked up smoking (thank some entity). And when I come across a good flavor he'll try it once too. I've really got to get back to just vaping, I've been going back and forth for months now, hence my concern for you. Cigs are a b>@#$ to get off of.

Yeah I most recently got my grandmother interested in electronic cigarettes. She's been smoking slims and lights since before I was a kid. I've been trying to convince my family members to make the change but they're still skeptical. If your son still does hookah, refer him to Fantasia brand tobacco if he hasn't already tried it. My best friend is really good friends with the CEO of the company and we got to try their e-hookahs before the product was released. They plan on manufacturing their flavors as juices alone as well.

Last edited:

aggiephoenix

Aug 14, 2013
Houston, TX
Greetings! I am a new member. I am excited to see that Halo is offering 0mg nicotine options for non-smokers, so you don't intentionally get an addiction like the rest of us. As a long term smoker, I am excited to have a less harmful means of getting nicotine without the harmful tars and toxic chemicals. I also smell better to non-smokers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread