New Member Saying Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuclear

Verified Member
Oct 28, 2013
Saint Charles, IL, USA
Hey guys and gals,

I started vaping about a month ago. Started with a Blu, which was OK, but not great. I then got an eGo-T, which was much better. After doing a lot of research (mostly on here), I decided to get a Pro tank II. Loving it! The ability to completely tear it down to clean it or replace individual parts is awesome. My next foray will be into DIY juices.

ECF is a great resource for vaping and I wish I'd found it earlier. I had no idea that there was such a huge amount of products available and if it weren't for this forum, I'd probably still be floundering around.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Hey guys and gals,
I started vaping about a month ago. Started with a Blu, which was OK, but not great. I then got an eGo-T, which was much better. After doing a lot of research (mostly on here), I decided to get a Pro Tank II. Loving it! The ability to completely tear it down to clean it or replace individual parts is awesome. My next foray will be into DIY juices.

ECF is a great resource for vaping and I wish I'd found it earlier. I had no idea that there was such a huge amount of products available and if it weren't for this forum, I'd probably still be floundering around.

well Nuclear, glad you found the big deal ECF

pretty awesome here, you'll be able to find what you need...

good luck, glad to have ya :)

JustMe2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2013
Southern Arizona
Welcome and be careful because once this new addiction really kicks in you'll have to have one of everything..8-o

rotation.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread