Status
Not open for further replies.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Back when Natural Tobaccos were in their infancy, the consensus was people wanted juice that actually tastes like tobacco. However, It now seems that alot of e cig users also want more of a flavor infused NET. Keeping our customers' demands and needs in mind, we will be releasing a string of new flavors that will be made with some unique, uncommon artificial flavoring layered over our Natural tobacco blends.

Our first release, Banana Montana, is made with a unique banana infused pipe blend that we get from a mom and pop tobacco shop in Montana, hence the name. The blend is an American pipe blend of flue cured Gold Leaf and air-cured Burley tobaccos, that are double toasted and infused with a premium banana flavoring. Banana tobacco lovers will not be disappointed!:vapor:

Be on the lookout for more flavors added in the coming days and weeks!

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
Oh my.....

MonkeyDance_sm.gif

Back when Natural Tobaccos were in their infancy, the consensus was people wanted juice that actually tastes like tobacco. However, It now seems that alot of e cig users also want more of a flavor infused NET. Keeping our customers' demands and needs in mind, we will be releasing a string of new flavors that will be made with some unique, uncommon artificial flavoring layered over our Natural Tobacco blends.

Our first release, Banana Montana, is made with a unique banana infused pipe blend that we get from a mom and pop tobacco shop in Montana, hence the name. The blend is an American pipe blend of flue cured Gold Leaf and air-cured Burley tobaccos, that are double toasted and infused with a premium banana flavoring. Banana tobacco lovers will not be disappointed!:vapor:

Be on the lookout for more flavors added in the coming days and weeks!

Sounds like more road trips to Minooka...as if I don't go there enough now. :2cool:

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Very cool Nick! GJ4 is my favorite NET RY4, and Vita Bella is my favorite Unicorn milk flavored NET, so I'm already a fan of how you do flavored NET. Banana Montana sounds promising; if I'm reading it right the tobacco is infused with banana flavoring pre-extract instead of banana flavoring added to the juice? Banana often tastes like the runt rather than the fruit in eliquid, so I'm hoping yours translates into something unique.

I see you've added another tobacco to your all natural NET section too; Analog. Can you talk describe that one a little, such as the type(s) of tobacco used it it? How is it different from Wrangler Light?

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
To be perfectly honest jerms, the flavor infused NET's are meant to be enjoyed with a more dominant, flavor-added enhancement. So the forefront flavors will be described in their names. Such as Banana Montana. Banana is dominant and the natural tobacco base takes a backseat. Enough there to satisfy the tobacco itch.

The Analog flavor is provided with a Naturally Extracted Tobacco base from double toasted air cured burley. We're using a little different brewing method with this one to achieve a naturally sweeter tobacco flavor, with an analog feel, that can make the mind think "cigarette." A very flavorful dark cavendish is blended with the burley. It's really easy to get along with and at high nicotine levels will truly satisfy. It's a very clean burning NET.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
To be perfectly honest jerms, the flavor infused NET's are meant to be enjoyed with a more dominant, flavor-added enhancement. So the forefront flavors will be described in their names. Such as Banana Montana. Banana is dominant and the natural tobacco base takes a backseat. Enough there to satisfy the tobacco itch.

The Analog flavor is provided with a Naturally Extracted Tobacco base from double toasted air cured burley. We're using a little different brewing method with this one to achieve a naturally sweeter tobacco flavor, with an analog feel, that can make the mind think "cigarette." A very flavorful dark cavendish is blended with the burley. It's really easy to get along with and at high nicotine levels will truly satisfy. It's a very clean burning NET.

Oh wow, that Analog one sounds pretty good. I really like how you put a lot of time in thought into each NET. One thing I can trust, when GeJ releases a new NET it's a well done, finished product.

I still need to try your Organic #1, Acadian, Apple Cured and Turkish NET before doing the new ones. Looking forward to them though!

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am looking forward to this. I may be able to add to my stable of Gej ADV's and include them when I order Patriot, Vita Bella and Bull Durham. Yey!

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
New NET's Released:

Pop That Cherry Tobacco

Grasshopper Tobacco

Try some today!

Uh oh. I haven't been through your original line-up yet, but that Grasshopper has a chance of hopping to the front of the line. Also excited to see a cherry tobacco. That one will be up against some strong competition; as I really like my current 3 favorite cherry-bacco vapes that I call my Trifecta of Cherry-bacco Perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread