What sets our NET's aside from the rest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
I made a short list of some juices to get besides the pure NETs.

Perhaps Nick can help me here little bit :)

Between Grasshopper and Congo Craze, which one is a more interesting and more layered vape? Let's say I like all of the individual flavors in these two vapes... Also, are there any tropical fruit notes in Congo Craze and is it very sweet?

How does RJ4 and GJ4 compare in terms of flavor profile and coil gunking factor? I know that GJ4 is extracted from real tobacco. Will that make it harder on the coils than RJ4?

Thanks.

I think Congo Craze is the more "layered" vape as there are more flavors infused. The only tropical fruit note is the banana. I would have to say Grasshopper is the more interesting of the two, since it's made with actual pipe tobacco.

As far as Ry4 and GJ4, the original RY4 is IMO a sweeter flavor, with tobacco taking a back seat. GJ4 is bursting with tobacco goodness, but has a nice sweet caramel and vanilla that compliments, not overwhelms. Obviously the RY4 doesnt gunk up coils, no natural tobacco. GJ4 will take a toll on your coils after a bit of time, but it is still a very clean vape for a natural tobacco.

When we developed our tobaccos, not only was flavor a top priority, but performance was equally as important. Our triple filtration, I believe, is among the best in the NET world, based on some of the other "NET's" I've tasted.

Chinook

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
OR, USA
I think Congo Craze is the more "layered" vape as there are more flavors infused. The only tropical fruit note is the banana. I would have to say Grasshopper is the more interesting of the two, since it's made with actual pipe tobacco.

As far as Ry4 and GJ4, the original RY4 is IMO a sweeter flavor, with tobacco taking a back seat. GJ4 is bursting with tobacco goodness, but has a nice sweet caramel and vanilla that compliments, not overwhelms. Obviously the RY4 doesnt gunk up coils, no natural tobacco. GJ4 will take a toll on your coils after a bit of time, but it is still a very clean vape for a natural tobacco.

When we developed our tobaccos, not only was flavor a top priority, but performance was equally as important. Our triple filtration, I believe, is among the best in the NET world, based on some of the other "NET's" I've tasted.

Thanks Nick. It sounds like I will have to go with the flavored NETs, Grasshopper and GJ4. I'm also getting the Analog and the Natural Perique this round.

I already had Organic #1, Patriot and Vita Bella. So far Organic #1 is stunningly good vape bursting with interesting tobacco layers. As one of its nuances, I also get a honeycomb flavor out of it which I really like... Patriot is also very good, smooth and enjoyable. It has a sweetish dried herb note to it up front which I'm still trying to decipher...I'm still trying to decide on Vita Bella, I have 8 more mL to go :)

Cheers.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
If you are a fan of the Perique flavor, I think you will find NP a very satisfying vape. There are no other tobaccos used in the maceration, only 100% Perique tobacco. It goes very well as a complimentary flavor to add to your other NET's or as a standalone vape.

With all of the artificial perique flavorings going around, I have no doubt that you will see that NP stands alone as the most interesting of all, as It's the most true to its name. Unadulterated 100% pure Louisiana Perique. Ask Direwolf if you see him lurking in the threads. He has been to my shop and saw the Perique firsthand. It's straight from the barrell and resembles big leaf chewing tobacco. You could literally roll cigars with it!:vapor:

Chinook

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
OR, USA
If you are a fan of the Perique flavor, I think you will find NP a very satisfying vape. There are no other tobaccos used in the maceration, only 100% Perique tobacco. It goes very well as a complimentary flavor to add to your other NET's or as a standalone vape.

With all of the artificial perique flavorings going around, I have no doubt that you will see that NP stands alone as the most interesting of all, as It's the most true to its name. Unadulterated 100% pure Louisiana Perique. Ask Direwolf if you see him lurking in the threads. He has been to my shop and saw the Perique firsthand. It's straight from the barrell and resembles big leaf chewing tobacco. You could literally roll cigars with it!:vapor:

Thanks Nick! I never had Perique by itself but I think I tasted it in some of the blended NETs. I think I will like 100% Perique. And yours definitely sounds very inviting. Thanks for the detailed follow up to my questions. I'm putting in my order in a bit...

Cheers :)

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Hey whats up Jeremy. How's your little artist doing? I don't think I talked to you since you and the Mrs. had your mini-me:p Hope all is well.

Vita Bella is NOT custard. There is an uncommon Vanilla-bean flavoring that lurks, but tobacco should always be the front runner. But you know, YMMV and everyone's taste buds are different. This is why there are so many flavors to choose from. But VB is Vanilla bean for sure.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Hey whats up Jeremy. How's your little artist doing? I don't think I talked to you since you and the Mrs. had your mini-me:p Hope all is well.

Vita Bella is NOT custard. There is an uncommon Vanilla-bean flavoring that lurks, but tobacco should always be the front runner. But you know, YMMV and everyone's taste buds are different. This is why there are so many flavors to choose from. But VB is Vanilla bean for sure.

She's kickin' my ..., dude! She's awesome though, but man, wearing me out.

Anyway, I knew it. I didn't think there was custard, but I knew if I asked you I would find out. I almost didn't want to ask because I kinda afraid there was. That was until thought I about it---"custard" in that liquid doesn't feel like ya' steez! Dig?! LOL

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Vita Bella is NOT custard..... VB is Vanilla bean for sure.

JUMP_FOR_JOY.jpg

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I know this is very very subjective. What would be my best bet for trying a couple of my first NET's.

What kind of thing are you into, not into? I say Vita Bella, Patriot and Fire Cured are good bets. It's too early for me to break down those liquids. Calling Jerms...

((((JERMS))))

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
She's kickin' my ..., dude! She's awesome though, but man, wearing me out.

Anyway, I knew it. I didn't think there was custard, but I knew if I asked you I would find out. I almost didn't want to ask because I kinda afraid there was. That was until thought I about it---"custard" in that liquid doesn't feel like ya' steez! Dig?! LOL
Yea I hear ya. When we searched for the Vanilla, we knew that FA, PA, and FW were out of the question. Way too buttery and fake tasting. So we found an organic Vanilla bean flavoring that complimented the tobacco used in VB perfectly. Custard would have caused a major malfunction!8-o

erawk

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Hyde Park, Vermont
Vita Bella is a proprietary blend of air cured and flue cured gold leaf burley and a small percentage of turkish(oriental) tobaccos.

Oh, and of course unicorn milk, just ask jerms:p
I think VB is wonderful, nicely done nick. Curious, do Organic#1 and Vita Bella share any of the same tobaccos?

Side note... I've been vaping ONLY nets for about a year now. Out of aprox 20 or so nets that I've tried... Patriot is prob my favorite. Definitely makes top 3 w/o question. So good.

Last edited:

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Hi erawk. Sorry for the late reply. Organic's tobacco makeup is a blend of Virginia Flue cured, Virginia air cured burleys and dark fired burleys. Vita Bella's tobacco is a completely different tobacco blend made up of flue cured gold leaf, air cured burley and a small percentage of several Oriental tobaccos. The air cured's are from two completely different blends, and I think they differ in flavor. When actually smoked, the aircured blend used in organic actually seemed a little sweeter than the one used in Vita.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
Hi erawk. Sorry for the late reply. Organic's tobacco makeup is a blend of Virginia Flue cured, Virginia air cured burleys and dark fired burleys. Vita Bella's tobacco is a completely different tobacco blend made up of flue cured gold leaf, air cured burley and a small percentage of several Oriental tobaccos. The air cured's are from two completely different blends, and I think they differ in flavor. When actually smoked, the aircured blend used in organic actually seemed a little sweeter than the one used in Vita.

Nick, I really like how you work with a tobacconist to come up with these unique blends. Also appreciate your willingness to share what tobaccos are in them with us. Haven't had Organic yet, next order, cool to see it has some fire cured Burley in it.

(Btw, reposting that info in the NT thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread