New disposable loving member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
I just checked the website, White Cloud is still offering their minis for about $3.50 each ($29.95 for 10 plus shipping) ...

Every bit as good as the NJOYs without the excessive cost, and a great variety of flavors. I've tried nearly all of them, the Bad Apple was the only one I didn't like. Not bad, just weak flavor ...

Unless they raise the price, I'll always keep a few of these around as backups and for "conversion gifts" for smokers ...

I have literally seen people pick up the NJOY at a convenience store, then put it back when they see the $8 price. Too bad that's all that most people see ...

I wish I could afford to just give one of the White Clouds to every smoker I see. As it is, I probably gift at least half of them ...:oops:

TastyKakes

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Philadelphia
Between getting sick of disposables and buying my kanger evod kit, I picked up a fin rechargeable from rite aid. Fits 510 cartos. I still vape them sometimes just to switch things up even though I got a vamo (which I'm loving btw). It's about $13 for a battery, cart, and USB charger but fits 510 threads so you can pick some up, load em with whatever juice you're into, and have at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread