New Darwins

Status
Not open for further replies.

artbyshan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Chattanooga, TN
Tough decision coming for those who can afford only one 200.00+ device....do you go for the VV Woodvil or do you hold out for a Darwin hoping you get that restock notification.....yep, tough decision for some including me.

-Do you know of a VV bottom feeder that doesn't have stacked batteries ?

artbyshan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Chattanooga, TN

jkmtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Lebanon TN
The stacking batteries issue isn't a problem with box mods in my understanding, mainly because most box mods have a door that will blow off if the batteries start to gas, I.e. no explosion because the gas gas can escape.

The problem with tube mods is that usually the gas can't escape quickly enough, gas builds up faster than it can escape, thus an explosion occurs.

That said, some stacked battery mods are or maybe safer than a single battery device.

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
Where did you hear this, Keeno?
Anything new on the device?
Like maybe a swivel arm that's extended out more from the body? :)

The VP Live Vape Team interviewed Brandon at Vape Bash in Chicago and he said 2-3 weeks that coincides with the end of April start of May. He didn't specifically say end of April or start of May as those are my words based on his estimatimated time frame.

I stack batteries all the time but I know what I'm doing because I've spent countless hours reading about it. I constantly monitor my batteries with a multimeter and keep my equipment clean and in "new" working order. I'm still taking a risk however slight in my estimation it may be but yet a risk albeit an educated risk.

Mosin, yes....I am one who likes his vape hot.....two 16340 IMR @ 3.7+ is a darn good vape on my Reo Grand depending on the juice and atty.... it's more of a guilty pleasure vape than an all day everyday thing.

Hope that answered any questions directed my way if not pm or ask me what ya like...:toast:

Last edited:

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
The VP Live Vape Team interviewed Brandon at Vape Bash in Chicago and he said 2-3 weeks that coincides with the end of April start of May. He didn't specifically say end of April or start of May as those are my words based on his estimatimated time frame.
Is there a link to the interview or where watching the stream live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread