New Charger for 18650s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I have a problem with my chargers as they are not charging to true 4.2V and always end up ~93%-95% in RX2/3 tripple battery mode when the charger shows full. I have old Nitecore i4 and xtar vc4. Dont know the true power on i4, but xtar charges three batteries with around 0.3-0.4A

I would like to ask for some new and safe to use charger, that will be able to charge better and most important at 1A in three battery mode. My english aint good so prolly cant explain it properly, but would love to get some suggesions on best/safest 18650charger thats able to charge AA/AAAs too. And slots like in Xtar vc4 as i4 slot just broke off as it doesnt have any support when you put in 18650s.

Thank you!

I just bought two pairs of three...charged them prolly 10-15times each. And vc4 shows 4.2V and blinks full. So how does charger thinks that they are 4.2V if they only charge to 4V.

But can be i got some bad/fake batch from gearbest, prolly thats why they only charge to ! ~2500ish mah when i take them out of the mod at around 10% capacity....anyways...is there any good chargers that will charge three at 1A each at same time.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
The mod probably doesn't show the voltages correctly, plus the batteries will drop directly under load. Also, the full capacity of batteries is from about 2.5/2.75 to 4.2. Mods don't discharge that low, so a charge from 3.2 to 4.2 is good.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cheallaigh
I did check with multimeter....still have cheap one. But all three batteries where at 4.04,4.04 and 4.02V so its less probable that mod and multimeter shows same wrong readings.

Thank you, Hightech Redneck for clearing that part as ive read alot of info about batteries and all vape related, but with not so great english i kinda get it wrong many things :)

Ill check that opus charger out. I tought about new charger as xtar cant get those 1A even tho 30Qs support 1.5A charge?(am i right?) I did charge AAA batts at 0.5A and they charged to only like 300ish mah, after next time i charged them, they charged to 500ish in 1A bays...so after that i tought at higher ampers batteries will charge better...but thatsonly me and my old pile of batts im using :D

Thank you all for help and clearing thing out for me!

Oh and one more thing. I have 4panasonic ncr`s and 4 vtc4`s that i used in sigelei v3 box mod and cuboid. Both of them showed almost full after charging to full...that batterie logo in mods never been 100% full with newly charged batteries(but then again, those 8 batteries are 4years and 2 years old) Is it possible that vc4 doesnt charge 100% accurate or thats only bcos batteries aint fresh from factory and getting old even b4 using them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread