New Buzz Pro and Nicotine

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Wolf

Mar 4, 2012
NW USA
Hey all,

Just got my BP Wednesday and have to mirror all the great comments I've been reading. fit and finish, performance, simplicity, all top notch. This is a product I feel I could easily recommend to anyone looking to take the next step. Mad props to Mike and crew for being so devoted to their craft.

Now, the question. I have noticed my juices "hitting" me alot harder on the BP. I am not referring to TH but the actual light headedness caused by a juice that is to strong. I switch the standard Boge carto back to my Ego and vape it for abit and all is normal. Put it on the BP at around 4.7v or so and it hits like a truck I cranked the BP down to about 3.7v just to achieve a fair comparison and the BP still hits harder. Now, this is not a bad thing as it means I can reduce my nic content and achieve the same results. I was wondering if anyone had experienced the same thing or could shed any light on the phenomenon.

Or, as is the more likely, I'm just crazy. :p

- Xeno

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
LOL...yea, you're crazy..............Just kidding....welcome to the family :)

When vaping with your eGo (under load) using a carto/atty...your battery may be rated at 3.7 but in actuality as the device is used the power lessens. Putting the eGo battery underload, meaning having a carto attached, you are probably vaping in the vacinity of 3.5 with a fully charged battery.

Now, imagine having a device that consistently outputs the same power, vape after vape...all day long without a decline or variance in voltage...that's the BuzzPro doing its magic. Even assimilating say 3.7 on the Buzz will give you the consistency hit after hit...and it's pure. The very first thing I did when getting my Infinity was picked up some 12 mg nic juice as the 18 I had was too much. I'm vaping 10 mg all day long now with no problems but will say that the first couple days I noticed some dizzyiness. I attributed that to higher and clean voltage and based on the ohm of the cartomizer, ascertained that the Inifinty/Buzz afforded a true power zone vape in the range that the eGo was "trying" to assimilate using a Low resistance cartomizer.

tsbman

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
utah
I also found that my consumption went up almost 50% when I got my BP and a tank on it... Something to do with a more enjoyable experience and hit.

Yea! Me too. Especially with a tank. Lots of variables in a tank. Hole/slot size specifically. And with this juice or that juice....

You can probably count on buying more juice.

The Red Wolf

Mar 4, 2012
NW USA

When vaping with your eGo (under load) using a carto/atty...your battery may be rated at 3.7 but in actuality as the device is used the power lessens. Putting the eGo battery underload, meaning having a carto attached, you are probably vaping in the vacinity of 3.5 with a fully charged battery.

Aha. And the truth is revealed. It is immediately noticeable the difference between how the two devices deliver power. I kind of feel the same way I did when I moved from my auto 510 cig clone to an Ego, a big step up. I've already mixed up a new batch of 16mg and we shall see how that goes.

As to the juice consumption.... Yeah. Definitely noticed that. :)
I do not have a tank yet and not sure I want one. Might have to take out a second mortgage, lol.

- Xeno

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ

Now, imagine having a device that consistently outputs the same power, vape after vape...all day long without a decline or variance in voltage...that's the BuzzPro doing its magic. Even assimilating say 3.7 on the Buzz will give you the consistency hit after hit...and it's pure. The very first thing I did when getting my Infinity was picked up some 12 mg nic juice as the 18 I had was too much. I'm vaping 10 mg all day long now with no problems but will say that the first couple days I noticed some dizzyiness. I attributed that to higher and clean voltage and based on the ohm of the cartomizer, ascertained that the Inifinty/Buzz afforded a true power zone vape in the range that the eGo was "trying" to assimilate using a Low resistance cartomizer.

Free,

Props to you man, that post was MOST EXCELLENT!!!! :) Y'all make me proud to know ya!!!

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Welcome Red Wolf! Yep, what they all said above! I had to reduce my nic when I got my first Buzz almost a year and a half ago. Your juice consumption will stabilize as you get used to your BP so don't rule out a tank just yet. It took awhile for these wonderful folks to talk me into a tank, but I don't regret it one bit!

The Red Wolf

Mar 4, 2012
NW USA
Thanks for the great replies everyone. Will be ordering a tank, some supplies, and possibly an additional BP sometime this week. It is very interesting to actually experience all the things I've been reading about mods for the last year or so. A real "Oh... That's what they were talking about" kind of moment. I dropped from 24mg to 18mg and am liking that level so far. May even mix up a 16mg batch and see how that goes.

I blame some of the juice consumption on just general excitedness. I've been trying all manner of juice/carto/atomizer combinations. Just exploring and, in some cases, rediscovering things I thought I didn't like or didn't work that now do. I have a whole new appreciation for Menthol for instance. I haven't destroyed anything yet so... :p

- Xeno

ParrotLover

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2011
Southern California
Hey Peeps.... What can I say.... Other than completely agree with all the great comments you are all saying about the BP.

I received my purple BP with a 510 connection/chrome caps last Friday. All I cam say is, WOW!!! Total vamping bliss :vapor:

It *hits* wonderfully! I am now contemplating getting either a green or root beer colored one with an 801 connection.

NotCigs.... You ROCK!!! Thank you for making such a stellar PV :thumbs:

The Red Wolf

Mar 4, 2012
NW USA
Minthol has become my favorite since getting my BP

It just dosen't seem as harsh as I remember. Concocted a Black Tea and Pear and gave it just a hint of menthol and am really enjoying it. May have to try out some of RAWR Vapor's Hawaiian blends with menthol in them now.

Parrot, Just order my second BP today. Careful on the Notcigs website, its like a black hole for your wallet. :p

- Xeno

ParrotLover

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2011
Southern California
It just dosen't seem as harsh as I remember. Concocted a Black Tea and Pear and gave it just a hint of menthol and am really enjoying it. May have to try out some of RAWR Vapor's Hawaiian blends with menthol in them now.

Parrot, Just order my second BP today. Careful on the Notcigs website, its like a black hole for your wallet. :p

- Xeno

Yes! You are so right, Xeno! I'm actually kicking myself because I didn't order one of those tanks I saw on the Notcigs site. So.... Now I'm using this as an excuse to order a different BP color AND to also get a matching tank :lol:

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
Even tho I've been vaping for a relatively short time compared to most....being the over the top type that I am..I have tried and own several tanks.....this being said...the M1A1 by far is the best built, tightest and durable I've used. The thumbscrew/filler hole makes it a no brainer IMHO, seals airflow for a consistent vape. The trick I've discovered is having large enough holes in your cartomizer that the juice keeps the internal filler wet. That being said, the M1A1's tube durability is stellar. Ok, so you spend a little money buying a couple...who cares...what would you spend on a carton of analogs? In reality, it isn't about how much it costs....seriously....it is about staying away from the cigarettes. Heck, I would have paid a couple grand if a system would keep me off cigs....so what's 20-40 bucks?

Don't lose sight of the end goal...you've already spent that money without thinking twice about it.

Last edited:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I'm also dropping my nic. I should of done it along time ago.

Even tho I've been vaping for a relatively short time compared to most....being the over the top type that I am..I have tried and own several tanks.....this being said...the M1A1 by far is the best built, tightest and durable I've used. The thumbscrew/filler hole makes it a no brainer IMHO, seals airflow for a consistent vape. The trick I've discovered is having large enough holes in your cartomizer that the juice keeps the internal filler wet. That being said, the M1A1's tube durability is stellar. Ok, so you spend a little money buying a couple...who cares...what would you spend on a carton of analogs? In reality, it isn't about how much it costs....seriously....it is about staying away from the cigarettes. Heck, I would have paid a couple grand if a system would keep me off cigs....so what's 20-40 bucks?

Don't lose sight of the end goal...you already spent that money without thinking twice about it.

I have tanks I won't use anymore since the M1A1 came out. The thing that really bothered me about tanks was the size of the caps. They took up as much room as the juice did. The M1A1 has the nice slim caps.

Last edited:

c623cc

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2011
Tennessee/USA
I am a self described "chain vaper" and have used 18mg/% NIC content and within the first two days after I got my new Buzz I was already dropping the Nic content of my DIY mixes to 12 and ordering 12 from vendor's juices.There is a huge difference in using a quality device that transfers the power you select to the atomizer/cartomizer without it dropping off.The day I got my Buzz I ended up with a headache vaping as I normally do and passed it off as just a headache.The next day same thing by lunch and I mixed up a batch with much lower Nic content and all was well.I used to have a couple of PV's in rotation during the day and one I use when I leave the house(EGO PT battery) and now I pretty much use my Buzz solely.When I go out somewhere I still take my EGO PT and can really tell the difference in satisfaction.

c623cc

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2011
Tennessee/USA
Life has been extremely hectic since I got it in the mail but,it is starting to get back to "normal" now and glad to be able to spend some time back on here with you guys/girls.Just now getting up to speed on all the craziness that has happened since I stopped being able to check in here(pretty much the day I got my Buzz in the mail).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread