Buzz Pro and eGo style atomizers and cartomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

gfrank

Jul 20, 2011
Sacramento, CA
The eGo style atomizers and cartomizers have a skirt that covers the battery threading. When I ordered my Buzz Pro I was fairly sure they would not fit the 510 style connector and I was right. I ordered a 510 to eGo adapter that works perfectly.

I have been using an eGo Dual Coil Mega Cartomizer from Madvapes that is supposed to around 1.7 ohms. These work great on the BP as long as you leave the voltage setting at the lowest possible. I get around four to five hours of fairly heavy vaping before the batteries give out. So this is lasting an hour or two longer than my eGo 1000mAh batteries with the added bonuses of getting the same vape all the way through and not having to spend $23 when the batteries finally wear out.

After being sorely disappointed with the eGo tank system I gambled again I tried their Mega Atomizer. I got the type B round in the standard resistance. You can use the cartridges or you can drip into it. The cartridges hold about 2 mil of juice and last me about two hours before they start to go dry. I have to say I am very happy with these atomizers. I used them for about three days and never got that harsh dry hit I also seem to get on the tank atomizers. I haven't tried these atomizers on the BP yet for any length of time, but if anybody is interested I post some results later.

Xenetic

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
MS USA
www.tupelovaporshop.com
I had the same problem with the buzz pro and dual coils, I got aobut 5 hours of vaping at random voltages. Before the buzz, I was using another mod (mechanical) stacking 3v rcr123a's (6v) with a DC carto + liquinator and the batteries lasted me all day. On paper, the buzz should last longer according to the mAh rating (I realize china likes to exaggerate) of the batteries. The only thing I can come up with mathematically, considering the buzz pro uses capacitors, is that there is something in the chip that does not like coils in parallel. I could not find the actual mAh rating of my rcr123a batteries, they are streamlights from amazon, but I couldn't imagine them being over 800 mAh. Consistency is important to me, so even though the buzz didn't last but half the life of my other mod, the voltage never sags.

-Xen

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
I had the same problem with the buzz pro and dual coils, I got aobut 5 hours of vaping at random voltages. Before the buzz, I was using another mod (mechanical) stacking 3v rcr123a's (6v) with a DC carto + liquinator and the batteries lasted me all day. On paper, the buzz should last longer according to the mAh rating (I realize china likes to exaggerate) of the batteries. The only thing I can come up with mathematically, considering the buzz pro uses capacitors, is that there is something in the chip that does not like coils in parallel. I could not find the actual mAh rating of my rcr123a batteries, they are streamlights from amazon, but I couldn't imagine them being over 800 mAh. Consistency is important to me, so even though the buzz didn't last but half the life of my other mod, the voltage never sags.

-Xen

Most of them claim 750mah.

I will say that I typically can get a full work day out of a set with a 1.7ohm DC at 4.2 volts with my AW batts in my buzz pro. My day is usually 8-10 hours.

In my classic buzz I had to change them about every 5 hours.

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

I will say that I typically can get a full work day out of a set with a 1.7ohm DC at 4.2 volts with my AW batts in my buzz pro. My day is usually 8-10 hours.

+1:)........

gfrank

Jul 20, 2011
Sacramento, CA
Forgive me if this sounds dumb, but what are AW batteries? Are those the ones that come from Notcigs or did you get them somewhere else? I would love to get 8 hours with my Dual Coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread