New B&M in little ol' Vandalia, OH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

betsyj121

Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Dayton, OH
Last week my husband and friend were out having dinner. As we left, my friend asked what that said across the street...it was a new vapor store! I got across that street fast!
We went in and were happily surprised that it had all the ingredients to a great vape store...a juice bar, in house mixed juices and very nice people who own it!
We got there at 6:45 and they closed at 7 but they let us stay for an hour!
If you ever find yourself in Vandalia, OH the name of the shop is JoJoVapes. It's on 40 across from Taco Bell.
Their online store is www.jojovapes.com

Maggie3199

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2013
Ohio
Last week my husband and friend were out having dinner. As we left, my friend asked what that said across the street...it was a new vapor store! I got across that street fast!
We went in and were happily surprised that it had all the ingredients to a great vape store...a juice bar, in house mixed juices and very nice people who own it!
We got there at 6:45 and they closed at 7 but they let us stay for an hour!
If you ever find yourself in Vandalia, OH the name of the shop is JoJoVapes. It's on 40 across from Taco Bell.
Their online store is www.jojovapes.com

Thanks for posting this one. I live in Northeast Ohio but my family is in the Dayton area, I might have to make a trip to find that one next time I'm down there visiting....thanks again! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread