New and having to "suck" at my first disposable (??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
when I made my first impulse purchase at the flea market it was a real cheap blister pack unit and 2 30 ml of juice (36 mg)1 tobacco and 1 chocolate...I over paid big time as I found out later after I found this forum. The tobacco was a strong camel turkish blend type that I found un-vapeable after 2 days. I can stand the chocolate mixed now....for me I was able to step down the nicotine within a week...I start of stronger in the morning and decrease as the day progresses. I learned the lesson of buying samplers and bought 2 (from AiV and EC) ...I have found as a whole I do prefer the AiV juices more but a couple of the 5 EC's were good too....I am trying to get down to 5 or 6 daily vapes. I do like to switch flavors often during the day and have 5 bottom feeder tanks that I have ready to pop on whenever the urge hits me. My suggestions for all new vapers is to buy a decent evod type starter (bottom feeder tanks with replaceable atomizer parts)it and a few sample packs to use and find your "juice" favorites and wear them out while you save and dream for a better set-up that will fit your needs. I will upgrade to a VW unit and defiantly add a glass tank with stainless or silicone when I upgrade...I have found out what craking an tank is the hard way. I do not now if I will ever get to a supreme mod like a provari but it may happen. I did not intend to quit smoking it just happened....I have lit a few smokes early on but now they just taste horrid and the same is happening to my daughter who I share with wile she is here....I ordered a few really cheap (but better than my starter) kits from China for my daughters and sisters to try...if it helps them cut way back (or hpoefully quit) them they were worth every penny. I hope my experiences help others just starting there vapeing journey.:vapor:

Last edited:

PhoenixD

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2013
Austin TX
Well how did it go??? Share?

OMG I am so happy you asked! Can I send you a PM? I was looking around the site and a person can have "friends" so maybe we can be "friends"?? Anyway, the whole thing went A W E S O M E ! I have found a sterling Vape shop here and now have a Personal Nic-ologist (lol, salesman at the shop). Anyway, I mentioned all my "problems" comparing the Vaping to the smoking and I also took down some names of equip people recommended here in this thread.

I got a Kanger ProTank II AND My Personal Nic-ologist happened to watch me when I vaped a sample and he said "the way you draw, you ought to like the same tank I use" and showed it to me, it was a larger tank (like the Kanger ProTank II) but it was plastic and he pulled out a ....buddy-something-or-other? tip? and put it on his own setup and let me take a hit of it. It really felt great so I took one of those too. That thing is now my favorite. I will look where I wrote down what it is....ok it is an ismoka mega something ($16.95 in the shop, I am sure it's cheaper online but being new, I appreciate the in-person service of being able to try this stuff).

I am so much more "happy and satisfied" now. I was afraid I was having such a "bad experience" with the stupid NJoy disposable that I just wouldn't like this "Vaping Thing" but OMG, my cigs per day have gone down from a pack and a half to about 7-8 per day! And I wasn't even planning on quitting! Just having another "way of smoking" but the juices are so awesome and now that I've got the technique down better and better equip, I really like it a lot more than smoking. I thought I "enjoyed" smoking but all the stinky-ness and so on, it is growing bigger. Who wants to smell like an ashtray? You know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread