New to the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanneyk55

Jun 18, 2013
Michigan
Hello everyone. Yet another new person to the forum. I have been using disposable e-cigarettes for a couple months now in replacement of regular cigarettes. I am to the point though where buying disposables all the time is not cost affective at all and I am now venturing into building a rechargable/refillable system. To be honest, this forum has made me feel very overwhelmed the last few days. I have been pondering what everyone says are good brands and such to start with and this is what I think I want to try...

1100 mAh Ego-T rechargable battery (will get 2)
EVOD 1.5ml atomizer tank
Few extra heating cores
USB charger for the eGo battery
LIQUA e-liquid

Does this sound like an acceptable setup for someone who is new to the "build your own" phase? Any help and advice is appreciated. I kno everyone will have their own bias towards what they use, I just want to make sure this setup would work. I wouldn't need to purchase anything else initially would I?

Smokachino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2009
Texas, USA
Hi, and welcome to the forum! With this setup I would definitely get more than one Evod, especially if you'll have different juice flavors. IMO you can never have too many clearos :laugh: (but then I switch juices a LOT!)

I know the seemingly infinite choices can be overwhelming at first, but it's really just a matter of trying stuff and seeing what works for you. You've come to the right place for info and advice, so don't hesitate to post any questions you may have :)

Cheers and happy vaping :toast::vapor:

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Here's the setup that I see recommended on this forum a lot:

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_Spinner_Joye_Ego_C_Twist_Combo_p/vvs-c.htm

Two variable voltage batteries and two eVods, among others. Might get a Spinner and a Twist to see which you like best. Comes with charger and case. A very good start. I quit with a similar setup. Good gear and strong e-juice was a must for me to power through the analog cravings. When it comes to vape gear, rarely is less, more. Get the best batteries you can. VV allows you to customize your vape and the sweet stop with your juice. Welcome to ECF, congrats on getting here, good luck and Vape On!

Hanneyk55

Jun 18, 2013
Michigan
Thanks everyone who replied. Tank you for letting me know about the plastic tanks cracking. Unfortunately there are no shops around me that sell these types of e-cigarettes. Just the disposable cigarette look-a-like ones that I have been using thus far. Instead of getting the EVOD atomizer AND the Kanger Protank, should I just get the Protank instead? I see the protank also holds a bit more juice. For those of you that use the protank, when you fill it up, how long does it last you normally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread