Need to pick a new device! Opinions please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newff

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta
I have been using mainly the Puresmoker Prodigy V3 for the past 2 years. I had a Puresmoker ICON for a while but lost it so went back to my Prodigy V3. I'm just getting kind of frustrated with it lately. A lot of atty's have poor performance and it's big. I do own the Ego-T now also but it's horrible. No flavorand very little vapor production. I do like the look and size of it though, if only I could get some good performance from it. I've heard the low resistance Ego-T atty's make it an awesome device though…anyone try that?

I'm looking to try something new or maybe buy another ICON or get better atty's for the Ego -T. Just looking for some suggestions from people that have used the Prodigy V3 but then maybe found something they liked better.

erictho

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton
i found the tank/atomizer system on the ego blew for me. it was my introduction to vaping and made for a very frustrating experience. if you wanna stick with the ego batts i'd totally just go with some low resistance (or maybe even dual coil) cartos. it's the most reliable part i've tried on the device. i've tried all sorts of clearomizers as well, but they just didn't tickle my fancy.

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
I may be way off base, but I would recommend this: 5v WoW! @ Clouds of Vapor. Its cheap, its regulated 5v, pushes 3.3a on a full charge... i.e. produces great amounts of vape! (no, not going to pull the expected "Clouds of Vapor" pun) Its almost the same size as an ego. I use mine with boge standard resistance single coil cartos, but I hear great things about dual coils with it. Going to be picking up a DCT setup for it soon to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread