I need help ordering a Prodigy V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juantwizzle

Moved On
Jul 2, 2010
Missouri
I have been looking around at reviews of various 5-6 volt devices and I think I've decided on getting a Prodigy V3. I can still be swayed on this as I'm pretty much a vaping newb and If I hear of a better device I'm sure I'd be willing to try it out. At the moment I am looking into the Prodigy V3 but I am having trouble due to the lack of knowledge on this order.

First off, I plan to use this with a 510 atty. On the site the dropdown menu lets me pick an adapter and my choices are DSE801/RN4027 or KR808D/DSE901/RN4075. I have no idea what any of this means, all I know is that none of them are 510s. Am I to assume that this device can use a 510 out of the box? If it is 510 ready, what adapter should I include with the order? Aside from 510 attys, I also have a screwdriver that uses 901 attys, so I'm guessing that will be the right one for me.

I'm basically afraid of getting my kit and finding out that I lack the things that I need to vape right away and will have to spend more money. Any help on this will be appriciated! Thank you. Also, if you have any advice on any 5-6v devices that may be better quality or better priced, that could be of help as well.

http://www.puresmoker.com/product_p/prodigyv3.htm

doots

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
safe-list.com

JRWReich

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
Colorado Springs CO, USA
You are correct. Neither of those two adapters use the 510 atomizer. They are out at the moment. Your 901 attys will work on this adapter: KR808D/DSE901/RN4075. That adapter will also work with the KR808D cartomizers that seem to be pretty popular. (Puresmoker Atomz). The V3 will do both 3.7 and 6 volts.

As for which mod to buy... I'm saving up for the Pulse :D

bearscreek

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2009
TN
Buzz = good choice.

I think with PS's store inventory sometimes they may allot a certain number of 510's to the full kit and a number of 510's to the base kit, so the allotment for the base kit may be sold out and not for the full kit, but they could actually be swapped out by changing the numbers in the inventory and not technically be sold out. Does that make sense?

Doots, all that juice stash - where do you store it? 3 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread