• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need new source for Vivi Nova coil heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
Not sure if they ship there but avidvapor has good deals on just the coils. They are premade with the wick at different ohms for $1 each...I ordered 10 they look and work great

I just checked that website and they are $2.99 each. How did you get them for $1.00 each?

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
You guys got any trouble with Thai customs when they shipping from US or other countries? I'm just about to place some order from website that i checked out, so your info would be helpful.

Yes. If from the USA only have them ship regular first class international and try to get them to put nothing about ecigs on the customs form. First Class Air is the best chance of getting stuff here. You can get EMS through ONLY if it says nothing about ecigs on the customs form. FedEx, DHL or UPS will be refused entry into the country and goods returned to the sender as they must declare all contents on their commercial invoice and customs for the couriers blocks all ecig products from entering the Kingdom.

If from Europe have them ship registered or unregistered small packet air (no customs form required) and gets here in about one week or less.

Also, if there is a customs form and declared value is over the equivalent of 1,000 baht you have a good chance of customs opening the package for inspection. If ecigs they may refuse it but might still let it through. You will be charged a customs duty of 30% of the assessed value, plus a Thai Post collection fee of 20 baht and 7% VAT on the total amount of the customs duty plus the postal fee.

Last edited:

Sickkboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Yes. If from the USA only have them ship regular first class international and try to get them to put nothing about ecigs on the customs form. First Class Air is the best chance of getting stuff here. You can get EMS through ONLY if it says nothing about ecigs on the customs form. FedEx, DHL or UPS will be refused entry into the country and goods returned to the sender as they must declare all contents on their commercial invoice and customs for the couriers blocks all ecig products from entering the Kingdom.

If from Europe have them ship registered or unregistered small packet air (no customs form required) and gets here in about one week or less.

Also, if there is a customs form and declared value is over the equivalent of 1,000 baht you have a good chance of customs opening the package for inspection. If ecigs they may refuse it but might still let it through. You will be charged a customs duty of 30% of the assessed value, plus a Thai Post collection fee of 20 baht and 7% VAT on the total amount of the customs duty plus the postal fee.

Thanks for the info Jackbox. I already talked to guy from website about the shipment and the issues I might get in trouble, so I asked him to mark the customs declaration as gift, he said okay and he also will label them as liquid flavours. BTW he going to send me registered air mail from Australia. Any chance I might face troubles?

jackbox

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Thailand (U.S. Expat)
Thanks for the info Jackbox. I already talked to guy from website about the shipment and the issues I might get in trouble, so I asked him to mark the customs declaration as gift, he said okay and he also will label them as liquid flavours. BTW he going to send me registered air mail from Australia. Any chance I might face troubles?

Best to mark as commercial sample. Customs does not recognize gift marking in Thailand. Should be okay if coming registered airmail.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
You guys got any trouble with Thai customs when they shipping from US or other countries? I'm just about to place some order from website that i checked out, so your info would be helpful.

This may too late for your last order, but as long as you go with regular post and not FedEx or DHL you shouldn't have any problem. I had an order sent back trying to ship with FedEx once. I just canceled it and rerouted with Priority mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread